TRX of the Year 🏆
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
I need new music. What are you listening to right now?

Here’s mine

I’ve been waiting for someone to create this thread... Wilson Pickett.

Justin Bieber

shame.gif

I listen to everything - from hard rock, R&B, country to hip hop. Last few songs picked up on Apple Music:

Tennessee Whiskey (Chris Stapleton)

What's Poppin (Jack Harlow) - Opie lookin' white kid from Louisville who is taking over hip hop right now

Stone (Whiskey Myers) - Lot of Whiskey Myers songs in the TV series Yellowstone

Lady May (Tyler Childers)

Thunderstruck (AC/DC) - Live at Donnington

Enjoying the 20 year anniversary of Papa Roach's Last Resort with their remix release:

Also enjoying I Prevail currently

IP_PostTraumatic_Cover_F_RGB.jpg

Just kidding.... I might be older but I have heard of that guy. The real question I have for you is... have you ever even heard of Wilson Pickett? Cheers my friend.
Haha. I was kidding about Justin Bieber. I just like poking Bambi and seeing what happens. Its fun.

I have not heard of Wilson Pickett. :( I feel like this might be an age thing. I grew up in India so my music is all over the place. I have playlists for 90s rap, country, hip hop, temptations.

Now Mustang Sally is playing tho :)

Haha. I was kidding about Justin Bieber. I just like poking Bambi and seeing what happens. Its fun.

I have not heard of Wilson Pickett. :( I feel like this might be an age thing. I grew up in India so my music is all over the place. I have playlists for 90s rap, country, hip hop, temptations.

All good. If you get a chance you should check him out. cheers

With 3 kids under 4 anytime I get to listen to anything that isn't cartoon theme songs and Disney music I consider it a win......But my preference if I am by myself is classic rock AC/DC being my favorite band but I'll listen to pretty much anything but Rap....

Last girl I dated was 18/19. Born in 2000. She listened to a few bieber songs. Some of them weren’t terrible. Couldn’t tell you which though.
With 3 kids under 4 anytime I get to listen to anything that isn't cartoon theme songs and Disney music I consider it a win......But my preference if I am by myself is classic rock AC/DC being my favorite band but I'll listen to pretty much anything but Rap....
Need to get them started on danzig, misfits, motley crue and pantera

Last girl I dated was 18/19. Born in 2000. She listened to a few bieber songs. Some of them weren’t terrible. Couldn’t tell you which though.

Need to get them started on danzig, misfits, motley crue and pantera
The last concert I went to before the RONA was early 2020 when Motley Crue, Poison, Joan Jett, and Def Leppard were touring together before all their dates got canceled......Needless to say it was AWESOME arguably one of the best concerts I've every been to

The last concert I went to before the RONA was early 2020 when Motley Crue, Poison, Joan Jett, and Def Leppard were touring together before all their dates got canceled......Needless to say it was AWESOME arguably one of the best concerts I've every been to
Fuck yes. I saw Billy Idol in concert and it was amazing. White wedding and rebel yell

My mix of stuff is so random, I thought I'd just post my last 10 listened to playlists on Apple Music:
1. Wu Tang Clan Essentials
2. 90's Hip Hop Essentials
3. The Very Best of The Highwaymen
4. Halsey Essentials (me like her)
5. Eric Church Essentials
6. 80's Rock Essentials
7. Chris Stapleton Starting Over
8. Pink Floyd Essentials
9. Rage Against the Machine Essentials
10. Leftover Salmon Euphoria

And while it isn't in my last 10, I ain't afraid to rock some Beiber @JumpSquadAuto

Leftover Salmon Euphoria lol

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back