What are you currently driving?

Current ride, 911, got a trx on order to add to the garage 😀

Attachments

• IMG_2008.jpg
    IMG_2008.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 49
I currently sit behind the wheel of a 2019 Mercedes AMG GTR. Love the speed but trunk space is obviously limited. Going to be a Sunday driver When the TRX arrives.
Nice AMG! We were looking at them when we got the F-Type R. Used to have an SRT-10 RC in the garage too.

Nice AMG! We were looking at them when we got the F-Type R. Used to have an SRT-10 RC in the garage too.
Thanks!(y). Love the SRTs: basic, pure power. That's trucks were my gateway to the TRX.

My FJ -(picture taken back when it was a couple years old - needs a wax and a wash currently!) it has been such a solid vehicle for the past 12 1/2 years. I've never had to use the warranty. Aside from new pads and rotors, the only things that have broken on it are a door lock actuator motor and the alternator a few months ago, both which I repaired in my driveway. I don't have room at my condo for two vehicles, but I'm gonna keep the FJ around at my Parent's house just in case the TRX ( still in D status) gives me any trouble.

IMG_5463.jpg

My FJ -(picture taken back when it was a couple years old - needs a wax and a wash currently!) it has been such a solid vehicle for the past 12 1/2 years. I've never had to use the warranty. Aside from new pads and rotors, the only things that have broken on it are a door lock actuator motor and the alternator a few months ago, both which I repaired in my driveway. I don't have room at my condo for two vehicles, but I'm gonna keep the FJ around at my Parent's house just in case the TRX ( still in D status) gives me any trouble.

View attachment 57427
Former Houstonian here. Seeing that you are in Houston and our vehicles stay outside, I’d look into some theft countermeasures or you may be back in that FJ sooner than you think. Protect yourself out there, crazy world

Former Houstonian here. Seeing that you are in Houston and our vehicles stay outside, I’d look into some theft countermeasures or you may be back in that FJ sooner than you think. Protect yourself out there, crazy world
Thanks for the tip. I will definitely get that figured out when I get the vehicle.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely get that figured out when I get the vehicle.
Check out Ravelco, IGLA, Tazer, addshocksensor or a kill switch. There a few good threads around here. Pains me to see so many "truck stolen from my driveway" threads from my old town.

How y'all the AMG folks? Old-school big body with 500hp I'm hellcat it to 700

Check out Ravelco, IGLA, Tazer, addshocksensor or a kill switch. There a few good threads around here. Pains me to see so many "truck stolen from my driveway" threads from my old town.
Thanks, When I was a kid My dad had an 1978 and 1983 bronco plus a couple of suburbans that were stolen multiple times. I remember he installed the Ravelco in his 1983 Bronco IN 1983. Went to their web site snd to my surprise, it still looks EXACTLY the same.

Thanks, When I was a kid My dad had an 1978 and 1983 bronco plus a couple of suburbans that were stolen multiple times. I remember he installed the Ravelco in his 1983 Bronco IN 1983. Went to their web site snd to my surprise, it still looks EXACTLY the same.
If something works why change it. Personally I would have tweaked it a bit after vehicle’s electrical systems started getting more advanced with things like remote start and stuff and maybe the option for a digital “key” instead of the shorting cap. 🤷‍♂️ just a thought

IMG_20221216_194101.jpg

This not-so-beautiful machine (2020 KIA Sportage) has been my rental here in Poland since July 2021. Can't wait to get home to my truck...5 days and counting before I light this car on fire!

Back