TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX, '71 911 2.7 hot rod
It's a 2021, ordered on 4/26.

I am kind of excited.

Thank you for sharing in my excitement.

Also, the timing is perfect since my Tesla's ball joints decided to fail (at 17,000 miles) and I can't get it into service until 10/18 and I'm trading in.

I am kind of excited.

Also, the timing is perfect since my Tesla's ball joints decided to fail (at 17,000 miles) and I can't get it into service until 10/18 and I'm trading in.
Awesome dude... Not because you're getting your truck, But because I think you won the award for the last 21 to arrive... 👍👍👍

ALSO, I was believe the forum was going to give the last truck a $10000 check too...better check with The Mods... start with @KnightMare or @Nitro... of course @Bambi should also be contacted 🤣🇺🇲

Awesome dude... Not because you're getting your truck, But because I think you won the award for the last 21 to arrive... 👍👍👍

ALSO, I was believe the forum was going to give the last truck a $10000 check too...better check with The Mods... start with @KnightMare or @Nitro... of course @Bambi should also be contacted 🤣🇺🇲
Still waiting on my 21, Pending Final Inspection for over 3 weeks…

I am kind of excited.

Wow- I thought 16 weeks was tough! Hopefully you see the truck soon!

Wow- I thought 16 weeks was tough! Hopefully you see the truck soon!

Hah, I only committed to the truck ~4 weeks ago so the wait wasn't that bad. It was a dealer order that mirrored what I wanted.

However, I looked/reached out to dealers since March and everyone wanted 10k+ over MSRP.

You got that wrong. Last one pays the tab... Who will it be....

E0A032AB-7596-4723-8913-1E66A8D1D4C0.jpeg

She’s here. My impression is that it’s like a 7 foot tall E55 AMG that doesn’t particularly care what terrain it’s on. The build quality is spectacular compared to my prior Chrysler experiences. It’s very comfortable. I look forward to getting through the break in period so that I can really enjoy it.

View attachment 25232

She’s here. My impression is that it’s like a 7 foot tall E55 AMG that doesn’t particularly care what terrain it’s on. The build quality is spectacular compared to my prior Chrysler experiences. It’s very comfortable. I look forward to getting through the break in period so that I can really enjoy it.
Gorgeous. Drive it in the best of health.

is there a breakin service period for this truck?
Nope, just 500 miles of progressively getting on it more and more. Some swear by a fluid flush around then but the factory maintenance schedule is ~5k

is there a breakin service period for this truck?

The TRX supplement has a page where they recommend not going heavy into the throttle for the first 300 miles and avoiding high speed driving for the first 500.

Back