RAM-TRX.com Legend We Lost Bambi Yesterday

Bambi's Brother

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Gen2 Raptor
All,

You don't know me, but I am Bambi's brother-in-law. Yesterday, Bambi, the Stripper Hunter, died.

Bambi spent a lot of his time here and loved his Ram TRX, as you all no doubt know. You also know that he lived an outsized life and spared no one from a good ribbing. We lost him far too early. But he really did live his life according to the quote in his forum profile: “Only those are fit to live who are not afraid to die.”

If you have any memorable stories of Bambi, from a solid burn to a Raptor owner, which I am, or anything that tells the world just how unique Josh was, please message me. It will bring a smile.

Thanks,
Bambi's Brother

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
All,

You don't know me, but I am Bambi's brother-in-law. Yesterday, Bambi, the Stripper Hunter, died.

Bambi spent a lot of his time here and loved his Ram TRX, as you all no doubt know. You also know that he lived an outsized life and spared no one from a good ribbing. We lost him far too early. But he really did live his life according to the quote in his forum profile: “Only those are fit to live who are not afraid to die.”

If you have any memorable stories of Bambi, from a solid burn to a Raptor owner, which I am, or anything that tells the world just how unique Josh was, please message me. It will bring a smile.

Thanks,
Bambi's Brother
Wow, this just punched me in the gut. I am very sorry to hear about Josh (Bambi). This is surreal. I am truly at a loss. I am sure there are many many stories to be told! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Paul

Attydude

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
He recently gave me a trophy. I didn’t know whether that was a good thing or if he was making fun of me. At any rate, if he really is dead my condolences to his family.

Dudebro

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX on order
Current Ride #2
97 ram 2500 Cummins, 2013 Chevrolet Volt, 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
So sorry to hear about Josh's passing. Only knew him on here but I can say that he impacted everyone he interacted with.

Sending prayers to you and your family.

magiaone

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 F250 King Ranch Ultimate
Current Ride #2
2000 Ford Excursion Limited 2WD
I’m very sorry to hear this terrible news………He was an icon on this and the 5G Ram forums………is there anything you can share….he seemed full on till the last post……

ScottSad

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Current Ride #2
Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Military
US Army
So sad to hear of his passing. I'm new to the forum, but it was easy to see the impact he made really quickly. My condolences to you and your family, and my thoughts are with his family and friends at this difficult time.

SOCALREBELX

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
FR Level 2
Current Ride #2
2020 Octane Red Challenger Hellcat WB Redeye
Military
Active Duty
I didn't know him aside from the forum but reading the news made me take pause. That's the kind of presence he had here. He and I actually crossed paths once in SOCAL and we didn't even know it. He helped me quite a bit a month or so ago with a shop I was having issues with.

Very sorry for your loss.

Ducc

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Raptor
Haven't been on this forum long either, but he was a presence no doubt. Very sad news and deepest condolences to you and your family.

OnTheReel

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Very sorry to hear this. He was a unique and genuinely funny part of the family here. Always looked forward to his posts on this forum, and elsewhere.

I know the mods won’t forget him, but perhaps there’s an honorary position the forum can grant his user name.

OP
Bambi's Brother

Bambi's Brother

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Gen2 Raptor
Very sorry to hear this. He was a unique and genuinely funny part of the family here. Always looked forward to his posts on this forum, and elsewhere.

I know the mods won’t forget him, but perhaps there’s an honorary position the forum can grant his user name.
If there's something to be done with this, it would mean a lot. I lurked on here, reading all of his posts, with him sending me some of the best. He really did love this place.

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max
Sending condolences to you and Josh’s family. As a moderator on this forum he definitely kept all of us on our toe’s. I appreciated his irreverence and take no prisoners approach. When he wanted to be helpful, he lent his knowledge and experience to many on the forum. He will surely be missed here. Will be toasting him tonight. Cheers @Bambi!!

BusaDave

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 F250 6.7 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 BMW X5 M 2021 Black TRX Sold
This is just too bizarre... I suspect this is a Bambi prank but if not hope he and his issues are finally at peace. RIP.........

Solaris

Dragon Rider
Reaction score
Current Ride
'22 Ignition Edition
Current Ride #2
'21 Dragon Fire TRX
Wow, thats terrible news. Sorry for your loss...and sorry for our loss as well. He will be missed.

@Bambi , was the kinda guy that you didn't know if he was gonna rub you the wrong way or play along. I apricate my interactions with him, albeit few...I had hoped to spark some booze concoctions discussions. I'd hate to remember him best for booze...but my first interaction with him was when I saw he was likely the first of this forum to get the Hydro and was looking forward to his pics. Although the one he won truck of the month for terrified me. I'd never, never do that. LOL Again, he will be missed.

soulsea

☐ Rekt ☑ Not Rekt
Founding Member
Reaction score
The greatest esteem I hold for other people isn't based on whether they share my views or values, it is reserved for those who are brutally honest and unapologetically themselves. Josh/Bambi was all of those things, and for that I will miss him greatly.

My sincerest condolences to his family and all who love him.

Please let us know if there is a someone we can contact if we wish to send flowers, or fireworks as would probably have been his preference.

I will be thinking of him and toasting him at 8pm tonight eastern time. Maybe you guys can join me for a communal send off.

So long Josh ... safe travels.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton