🔥 $12,000 off MSRP TRX orders @ Mark CDJR in Louisiana Black Friday Special!🔥

Warranty or tune/pulley??

AZDinoPwr

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Took the same approach. Put 10k miles on it. IC pump failed so replaced that. Gave the rest of the truck and good inspection and listened with the stethoscope. Sounded good so did the round of mods.

OP
OP
O

Oliver1539

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
I am a speed junkie. I have a 1500rwhp viper that ran 208mph in a 1/2 mile and ran 60-130 in 3.3 seconds. Now its up at nth to take it to 2k rwhp LOL
That’s another league! I can’t even imagine that.

OP
OP
O

Oliver1539

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
Took the same approach. Put 10k miles on it. IC pump failed so replaced that. Gave the rest of the truck and good inspection and listened with the stethoscope. Sounded good so did the round of mods.
Was the IC pump replaced under warranty? How many miles do you currently have?

Iangol

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX, Black stage 1
Current Ride #2
honda passport
Nice! This is what I’ve been thinking. How do you like the level 1 compared to stock? I’ll probably be going with Satera because he’s the closest and has the best price on a level 1 package.
Sounds like you have a good service manager.
after 10k stock and 2k at stage 1 i can tell you its a huge increase in seat of the pants performance,,,, pulls hard, stock exhaust sounds great with the additional volume going thru,,,,, well worth it

OP
OP
O

Oliver1539

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
after 10k stock and 2k at stage 1 i can tell you its a huge increase in seat of the pants performance,,,, pulls hard, stock exhaust sounds great with the additional volume going thru,,,,, well worth it
Good to hear. Funny how fast we get used to stock power and want more! Glad it’s a huge increase in performance! That rush and sound never gets old

ParadigmDawg

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
The TRX is on the lower cost side of all my cars that I have tuned and I normally tune at 5k miles. For some reason I am afraid to tune this one. All of my others were Euro manufacturers and I always had a great service manager who knew I was tuned and took care of issues.

OP
OP
O

Oliver1539

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
The TRX is on the lower cost side of all my cars that I have tuned and I normally tune at 5k miles. For some reason I am afraid to tune this one. All of my others were Euro manufacturers and I always had a great service manager who knew I was tuned and took care of issues.
Yeah, the reason for this thread. I’ve never hesitated on tuning my other vehicles.

Dudebro

TRX Addict
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX
Current Ride #2
2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
You have to get lucky with dealers. I found one that told me they just submit everything under warranty and, unless a Ram tech is sent out or pictures are required, nothing gets stopped. Haven't had a situation where I had to worry about it much yet but that's what they told me.

DinoBoy

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Lamborghini Performante
I think thats a big key! Develop a relationship with your local RAM dealer service manager. A little $$$$ in his hand always helps!

Iangol

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX, Black stage 1
Current Ride #2
honda passport
Which kit/tuner did you go with?
im up in Canada so were limited here, found a local tuner that has done may hellcats here, went 2.85 upper, injectors, afe drop in and the tune,,,,,,,really happy so far

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping