Want to share a positive response/experience from FCA. Look what I got from them this morning...

HiElevation

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Tundra Platinum
So received this email this morning after raising concerns through both my dealer and RamCares about my truck being stuck and no communication.

Header

Hello Mr. XXXXX,

First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all-new 1500 TRX.

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.

At this present time, your vehicle is built and has started the shipping process en route to your ordering dealership. Given the early stages of shipping, an estimated delivery window is not yet available to share.

I have reached out to our logistics teams to ensure your order is prioritized for delivery as well as to obtain an estimated delivery window. I hope to have additional updates to share with you shortly.

I have set my next scheduled followup with you for March 16th at the absolute latest, but will reach out to you further as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Information Center

So received this email this morning after raising concerns through both my dealer and RamCares about my truck being stuck and no communication.

Header

Hello Mr. XXXXX,

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.

At this present time, your vehicle is built and has started the shipping process en route to your ordering dealership. Given the early stages of shipping, an estimated delivery window is not yet available to share.

I have reached out to our logistics teams to ensure your order is prioritized for delivery as well as to obtain an estimated delivery window. I hope to have additional updates to share with you shortly.

I have set my next scheduled followup with you for March 16th at the absolute latest, but will reach out to you further as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Information Center

About time!

We need more Jeffs!

Header

Hello Mr. XXXXX,

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Information Center

I got the exact same email yesterday but with the canned block for D status that FCA chat gives me for the 2nd and third paragraph. Hopes are low because most of that was the same cut and paste blocks they've been misleading people with for months but its something I guess. I did respond and got nothing cause its an auto generated email (the from is a guid with a salesforce template ID for generation) so its a canned email. I just want a build date after 6 months.

@KnightMare Looks like I wasn't the only one.

I got the exact same email yesterday but with the canned block for D status that FCA chat gives me for the 2nd and third paragraph. Hopes are low because most of that was the same cut and paste blocks they've been misleading people with for months but its something I guess. I did respond and got nothing cause its an auto generated email (the from is a guid with a salesforce template ID for generation) so its a canned email. I just want a build date after 6 months.

@KnightMare Looks like I wasn't the only one.
Yeah I see that. Amazing after I start putting it out there in videos getting thousands of views they start trying to communicate now

Yeah I see that. Amazing after I start putting it out there in videos getting thousands of views they start trying to communicate now
Yeah, I think they are trying to communicate after you put their feet to the fire. Hopefully this improves the experience for the next waive of people.

Yeah, I think they are trying to communicate after you put their feet to the fire. Hopefully this improves the experience for the next waive of people.
Too bad it is still robot response. My dealer email and this came within minutes, so I suppose it generated when the status changed. Still they did something to get my truck out of jail, and they don't fear me like @KnightMare.

I forget do you get the email on delivery month?

Too bad it is still robot response. My dealer email and this came within minutes, so I suppose it generated when the status changed. Still they did something to get my truck out of jail, and they don't fear me like @KnightMare.

I forget do you get the email on delivery month?
They sent out a bulk email for Q1 and then Q2 deliveries with months. I was in Q2's batch.

They sent out a bulk email for Q1 and then Q2 deliveries with months. I was in Q2's batch.
Ah, I know many still didn't get that. Couldn't remember if you did or not. The whole production order thing is still ridiculous. Are you at least in April?

Ah, I know many still didn't get that. Couldn't remember if you did or not. The whole production order thing is still ridiculous. Are you at least in April?
Yep lol. They kind of miss or hit on the emails. Some got it and never got the truck. But got the Q2 email still saying Feb. I am in April but a friend of mine is getting his in the next day or two so I will just be sitting in his driveway staring at it till mine arrives haha. Not creepy I swear.

tenor.gif

Header

Hello Mr. XXXXX,

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Information Center
I heard from Jeff too, at least he said your vehicle was built! He is supposed to get back with me on March 11th...he was not very promising on the first correspondence. Congrats on the build.

I heard from Jeff too, at least he said your vehicle was built! He is supposed to get back with me on March 11th...he was not very promising on the first correspondence. Congrats on the build.
Thanks. Yeah, I wanted to tell Jeff I already knew I was built, but what I really wanted to know what what kind of tom foolery was going on while it sat in the inspection lot. But then I figured, better leave well enough alone now that they are being helpful. Need it in my hands before it is real. Good luck on yours. The wait gets tougher and tougher the more late/dealer orders you see built I know.

Thanks. Yeah, I wanted to tell Jeff I already knew I was built, but what I really wanted to know what what kind of tom foolery was going on while it sat in the inspection lot. But then I figured, better leave well enough alone now that they are being helpful. Need it in my hands before it is real. Good luck on yours. The wait gets tougher and tougher the more late/dealer orders you see built I know.
Exactly!!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back