📷 TOTM Vote Now - February 2021 TRX of the Month!

Vote Now - Feb 2021 TRX of the Month!

• 1. Smoke King

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • 2. CustomPerformance

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • 3. TDubyaDubya

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • 4. JoeTRXinOHIO

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • 5. Thewrx

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 6. Jarret

• 7. Rmcalhany

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 8. Justin06

• 9. Jester

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
Voting is live for the February 21 TRX of the Month contest! There are 9 trucks competing for the top spot and only one will get the nod for the TRX of the Month! Have a good look at each photo below and cast your vote by using the poll. Remember, the winner will receive a special badge and the truck will be featured on the site. I'll leave this thread open for five days and announce the winner February 28th. A big thanks goes out to everyone that took the time to submit a photo! Good luck!

1. Smoke King
20210212_102842.jpg

2. CustomPerformance
IMG_1462 2.JPG

3. TDubyaDubya
374B4A7A-60B9-415D-9F27-6A64CACBE5F0.jpeg

4. JoeTRXinOHIO
IMG_0316.jpg

5. Thewrx
3E6BD085-120E-4E19-A3DA-0F7353DF2186.jpeg

6. Jarret
IMG_0198.png

7. Rmcalhany
EC10F28D-4672-4878-91E7-2CC76D0D75E4.jpeg

8. Justin06
4268BFB9-E68E-4400-B111-BFE932AC951A.jpeg

9. Jester
20210215_085037.png

At least you can vote for yourself.

And i needed a few stock pics to remember what she looked like after a few years too.

42 Total votes and only 2 separate 1st and 2nd! If you haven't voted, now is the time!

From all the posts I have seen, this blew me away the most. I think I would wrap mine with some color so I could revert back to black for resale if I wanted to sell.

Shows what a TRX looks like without all the black molding, painted bottom, bumpers and darken skid plate to match grill (I think). The Diamond black really hides the contrast compared to other colors. But I doubt the all painted would hold up to real off roading, sand, graven, rocks flying everywhere. Get a good clear bra?

You can see the show truck potential is there.

1614432059037.png

Bumpity Bump....

Just want to say thank you to everyone who voted and made this possible 🙏I truly appreciate votes it was close🤦🏽‍♂️
Being I can't resubmit a new photo for 6 months you can see some really nice shots with the new rims at the link below! Enjoy ya weekend! Waiting on the official WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED TO MAKE MY SPEECH OFFICIAL ‼️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just wanted to have a spot to highlight all my pictures and video of this truck I love so much ‼️ I'm not the best photographer but I take some good photos 🤷🏽‍♂️ Let me know what you think ‼️🗣✍ https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/my-trx-pro-photo-videos.1527/

I didn't realize you can't resubmit for 6 months, I would've waited to get a better shot. Gives me all summer to get a better pic I guess.

I didn't realize you can't resubmit for 6 months, I would've waited to get a better shot. Gives me all summer to get a better pic I guess.
Me either! I read it after I submitted mine and wanted to change the photo🤣🤣

You are a riot, and I love the red exclamation points! :)
Just want to say thank you to everyone who voted and made this possible 🙏I truly appreciate votes it was close🤦🏽‍♂️
Being I can't resubmit a new photo for 6 months you can see some really nice shots with the new rims at the link below! Enjoy ya weekend! Waiting on the official WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED TO MAKE MY SPEECH OFFICIAL ‼️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just wanted to have a spot to highlight all my pictures and video of this truck I love so much ‼️ I'm not the best photographer but I take some good photos 🤷🏽‍♂️ Let me know what you think ‼️🗣✍ https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/my-trx-pro-photo-videos.1527/

🤣🤣🤣 This a happy place so I love being up beat in here‼️‼️‼️‼️
Congratulations on the win... you will go down in the Ram-Trx history books!! 😊😊 But I think you should have a case to change the winning pic after the fact to represent your best effort. Awesome photos my friend you definitely deserved it. Cheers

Congratulations on the win... you will go down in the Ram-Trx history books!! 😊😊 But I think you should have a case to change the winning pic after the fact to represent your best effort. Awesome photos my friend you definitely deserved it. Cheers
I agree should I start a poll 🤣🤣‼️ I'd like to submit a better picture for the website ‼️ WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE🤣🤣🤣

Back