Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'17 Denali
Current Ride #2
'20 BMW M5 Competition; '19 Z06
Military
Navy
Newbie...ordered Sept. 8...VIN assigned this past Friday...almost 3 wks to the day. This was confirmed via FCA and no other info was given except the VIN#.

Checked on mine. No update. Sent me this.
20201005_112720.jpg

How do you check that on-line yourself?

Click "Chat"...enter your VON/VIN and ask away!

OK...I have used that once. One of the ladies at the dealership is now checking for me and txting me with updates. I am speculating that mine moved up due to some parts being delayed on something I didn't add to my truck. Seems fast for 202 to be shipped 3 days after production starts. But, I am no expert in building trucks.

Ha....me either...I've been reading posts for about 20 days just didn't join...no clue what all the #s and codes mean being posted so you undoubtedly know more than me. I tried the FCA chat 3x and this past Friday hit jackpot w/ a VIN.

OK...I have used that once. One of the ladies at the dealership is now checking for me and txting me with updates. I am speculating that mine moved up due to some parts being delayed on something I didn't add to my truck. Seems fast for 202 to be shipped 3 days after production starts. But, I am no expert in building trucks.

Agreed but this video is pretty cool and explains a lot. Gone are the days of sweaty assembly line workers and a large conveyor belt. It's fascinating how they do it now.

Great video! Would love to have one of my actual truck being made!

Agreed but this video is pretty cool and explains a lot. Gone are the days of sweaty assembly line workers and a large conveyor belt. It's fascinating how they do it now.

Man thanks for posting! That was a fascinating vid!!

Just got a txt from the dealership and I am in D1 status with a ship date of 10/19. She said she wouldn't bank on the ship date though!
It maybe possible that your getting built the first week. One of the plant workers reported they going to start tomorrow, 10/6, and ship out around 2 weeks later is consistent with the timeline others in D1 reporting.

That would would be awesome! ?

It is not the LE and I ordered it 8/18

Just got a txt from the dealership and I am in D1 status with a ship date of 10/19. She said she wouldn't bank on the ship date though!
I chatted with "Emily" at the FCA TRX site this evening - my LE VIN is 207. I put in the information, and the best she could tell me was it was set for building. She didn't have anymore info. Will continue to check in - I'm not lucky enough to get updates in texts from my dealer...LOL!

I chatted with "Emily" at the FCA TRX site this evening - my LE VIN is 207. I put in the information, and the best she could tell me was it was set for building. She didn't have anymore info. Will continue to check in - I'm not lucky enough to get updates in texts from my dealer...LOL!
You should be in D1 then if you can get your dealer to confirm

They should be able to produce a build sheet to show its been ordered with the options, VON/VIN, and your name on it.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back