Current Ride
2019 Challenger Hellcat Widebody, 2020 C8 Rapid Blue
I ordered my TRX on 8/18.
VIN# on 1/21
Built on 2/9
Ship date 2/10... that didn’t happen...
window sticker -nope as of 3/3
As of 3/3 still in JB status.

If It doesn't ship by this Friday my order will be canceled. Tired of the BS and I will keep my Raptor.

VIN# on 1/21
Built on 2/9

If It doesn't ship by this Friday my order will be canceled. Tired of the BS and I will keep my Raptor.

That is BS. My original order (I picked up a cancelled order) was made around the same time and I'm in KZT status supposedly (I have a window sticker). Can understand your frustration.

VIN# on 1/21
Built on 2/9

Did you get an email from "Jeff" with a date for a next update? A few people got an email with a date with the next order update on both built and JB trucks and mine in D status.

Did you get an email from "Jeff" with a date for a next update? A few people got an email with a date with the next order update on both built and JB trucks and mine in D status.
I’ve never received a letter of an sort from Ram.

VIN# on 1/21
Built on 2/9

Cancel today then, Don’t wait because it doesn’t sound like you’re serious. Now you can drive around in a Raptor and I’ll be passing you in my TRX.

Cancel today then, Don’t wait because it doesn’t sound like you’re serious. Now you can drive around in a Raptor and I’ll be passing you in my TRX.
Assuming you don't have parts falling off :)

I’ve never received a letter of an sort from Ram.
I would phone Ram cares and ask them to escalate your inquiry and get a case number at least. See if a customer care manager can give you anything new and PM @RamCares even tho RamCares is pretty much useless. Fingers crossed man.

This isn’t the Airlines, you dont need to announce your departure. Just like the trolls in FB groups saying “I’m leaving this group”. If you cancel the order, you were not serious. Is this the attention you wanted? I’m taking my toys and go home if I don’t get my way

This isn’t the Airlines, you dont need to announce your departure. Just like the trolls in FB groups saying “I’m leaving this group”. If you cancel the order, you were not serious. Is this the attention you wanted? I’m taking my toys and go home if I don’t get my way
People are justifiably frustrated and there isn't much of a defense for Ram brands poor handling of their customers on the TRX so if people want to vent or be frustrated, Ram has given them every reason too. A lot of people who have cancelled were very serious but the problem here isn't the product as much as the brand.

Cute^^

its not about getting MY way.. its about dragging a customer along for 3 times longer than when they said I would get it. (Kinda pisses ya off) Also i will still probably buy it but like @JumpSquadAuto said I just wanted to vent.. Truth be told this truck is a horrible investment and to pay ADM's is fricken ridiculous. ( sorry to those that are) Obviously the only reason any of us are buying this truck is because it will be the baddest truck on the road for the next year.

Back