VIN “811 & 812” April Order Group

I am starting to get frustrated with my build too. Ordered 4-22 and been at D1 for 5 weeks now. Did have an estimated ship date of 7-12 and SRT hotline is telling me 7-27 now but dealer shows 7-29 on their site.

I am starting to get frustrated with my build too. Ordered 4-22 and been at D1 for 5 weeks now. Did have an estimated ship date of 7-12 and SRT hotline is telling me 7-27 now but dealer shows 7-29 on their site.
I'd ignore any estimated shipping date, from any source, and kick back.
Nobody can guess when you'll get your vehicle, but you will, some day.

I feel alot of some of your pain 4/19 order D1 for quite awile. I keep trying to find the silver lining in the waiting game. What I came up with and what gives me alittle bit of a good feeling is this. Two weeks off gives those burned out auto workers much needed R&R. Mabe our trucks will have fewer manufacturer mistakes or issues since they are recharged🤷‍♂️.

I feel alot of some of your pain 4/19 order D1 for quite awile. I keep trying to find the silver lining in the waiting game. What I came up with and what gives me alittle bit of a good feeling is this. Two weeks off gives those burned out auto workers much needed R&R. Mabe our trucks will have fewer manufacturer mistakes or issues since they are recharged🤷‍♂️.
My thinking is similar along those lines. First year vehicles are usually problematic. Lots of updates, parts revisions, recalls, etc. as the trucks fail in the field. The passage of time theoretically helps us avoid some potential issues. Not saying they will be perfect but if I need to dig for a bright side, that’s it. Reliability should be closer to that of a second year vehicle at this point.

My kid texted me that my new estimated ship date is 8/2, it previously was 7/25. I told her I was not going to hold my breath on that one.

So when do you get your truck @Two? Maybe sometime this week?
I dunno. It was supposed to potentially hit the Roper yard in SLC on Wednesday, but then there's the inevitable wait for a transporter to the dealer.

I actually wish it's still on a train and covered, rather than sitting in 100+ degrees with the windows up in a train yard. Once at the dealer it'll most likely be inside.

Either way, I'm somewhat ready to go get it, with a one or two day notice.

I dunno. It was supposed to potentially hit the Roper yard in SLC on Wednesday, but then there's the inevitable wait for a transporter to the dealer.

I actually wish it's still on a train and covered, rather than sitting in 100+ degrees with the windows up in a train yard. Once at the dealer it'll most likely be inside.

Either way, I'm somewhat ready to go get it, with a one or two day notice.
I’m hoping mine is ready by the first week of August. It will be good to be done with the order and delivery process.

I may call later today and see if it got to the dealer or not. And if it's intact.

The chatter in the forum sure has gone down the last week or so. Probably a combination of the shut down, and the fact that there are only something like 92 member builds left for MY 2021. Regardless, I feel like I'm missing out on the normal level of weekly anxiousness/anxiety/torture. So I hit up Ramchat to lighten up my day. Krystal was the messenger this time(again), and she confirmed my status changed 4 days ago and that all parts are received and I should be entering the build process soon. That jives with the dealership telling me my beast should be built the week of August 2nd I guess. Oh, and I also confirmed that the names of the RamChat associates are indeed their real names and not randomly generated. But I forgot to ask is she knew the Notorious J-E-F-F, though!

Attachments

• possible D1 status 4 days ago 07202021.JPG
    possible D1 status 4 days ago 07202021.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 29
Why don't you just use the chat feature? You could get a great, realtime, response, chock full of relevant, accurate, info.
You're right, I should.

If for no other reason to find out if it is "proceeding according to schedule", or arrived at the dealer last week. Or, just about anything in between.

Not been much point in me checking lately. 20 days in D1 and no updated build week from Mr. Jeff. Really hoping to be built next week since I was supposed to be last week.

I ordered on April 17th a red one. D1 status. My dealership said a black truck was ordered 2 weeks after mine and is already in paint. So I think August for mine. I think color does matter. They might paint all white one week, all black another, maybe red is last.

Last edited:
Just got word that my TRX is on the train and that it should show up at the dealership next week (fingers crossed). From there it will go through PDI and then be put on a flatbed and shipped to me. So in theory, I should see my TRX in early August.

@Two - when do you get your TRX? If mine is expected at the dealership next week your truck should be there soon if not aleady?

Reactions: Two
Back