VIN “811 & 812” April Order Group

FINALLY got an email from Jeff this morning, confirming what my dealer told me at the beginning of the week! The week of 08-02-21 is when my beast is "supposed" to be birthed! That would put it at just over 14 weeks from ordering to being built, then I figure add another month+ for all the remaining stages. I don't put a lot of faith into those numbers, but as long as I get my hands on it by the end of October for deer hunting, I'll be happy! I'm also glad Jeff is ok....I've been worried about his health lately.

Email from Jeff at RAM confirming D1 for week of 08022021.JPG

FINALLY got an email from Jeff this morning, confirming what my dealer told me at the beginning of the week! The week of 08-02-21 is when my beast is "supposed" to be birthed! That would put it at just over 14 weeks from ordering to being built, then I figure add another month+ for all the remaining stages. I don't put a lot of faith into those numbers, but as long as I get my hands on it by the end of October for deer hunting, I'll be happy! I'm also glad Jeff is ok....I've been worried about his health lately.

View attachment 17130
just checked my email and guess what! Jeff emailed me that exact message! He also said he was going to t bag my seats for chatting in so much. I am so blessed.

Got a text from my dealer this morning that my truck has finally moved to D1! Maybe it’s actually happening!

Ordered April 16, 811608 VIN.
Red, Level 2, Tech Group, Adv Safety, Bed Utility, Exterior Graphics, Red Accents, HK Speakers

Dealer called and left me a message saying mine is scheduled to be shipped the second week of Aug. Didn't say anything about it going to D1, but I'd think it must be. How long has it been taking between "shipped" and driving it off the lot?

811817, ordered April 26, Granite, red accents, dual pane sunroof, HK, bead locks, tech grp, Level 2.

Dealer called and left me a message saying mine is scheduled to be shipped the second week of Aug. Didn't say anything about it going to D1, but I'd think it must be. How long has it been taking between "shipped" and driving it off the lot?

811817, ordered April 26, Granite, red accents, dual pane sunroof, HK, bead locks, tech grp, Level 2.
My sales guy told me roughly 2 weeks

My truck has been in D1 since June 10 and my sales guy has been saying 2 weeks since then. Went from D1 on 6/10 to shipping 7/14, back to D1. My sales guy is still saying 2 weeks. Do I know when my sales guy is lying? Yep. Every time he sends me a text.

Reactions: Two
My truck has been in D1 since June 10 and my sales guy has been saying 2 weeks since then. Went from D1 on 6/10 to shipping 7/14, back to D1. My sales guy is still saying 2 weeks. Do I know when my sales guy is lying? Yep. Every time he sends me a text.
I’m sure your sales guy gets his jollies when he tells you 2 weeks.

If you text him every day, eventually he’ll be right. Like a broken clock.

• Haha
Reactions: Two
Woo hoo. Got an estimated ship date of 8/8!

guess who is out of town for 2 weeks when my truck comes in. This guy 😂
Careful. They are gonna mark it up $20,000 and sell it out from under you.

Well, hopefully not but it would be a fitting end to this circus.

How long has it been taking between "shipped" and driving it off the lot?
That depends on a number of things, including but not limited to the distance to the dealer.

In your case I'd guess that the train ride will be about two weeks. Then it's a matter of how long it takes before it gets on a transporter and heads for the various dealers, and how long that trip takes.

Add a day or two for dealer prep, and after that it's up to you. There has been times when I haven't made it to the dealer in a week or two after a vehicle was ready to go.

Once there, 30 minutes for paperwork, then three to six hours of shooting the crap with them. The latter is why I sometimes don't make the 900 miles in one day, but end up spending the night.

Seems like the more accessories I buy in advance, the longer it will take. But I keep buying anyway.

83EFC201-5182-4760-983B-C130EA3B31D1.jpeg

lol, nothing makes sense anymore. How can my order be D1 during the shutdown and the estimated ship date be 7/28? I’m done checking with the dealership, RAM chat or Jeff. I’ll just wait to see tripleB post updates here.
3E8B88B0-5977-4915-8DFE-F22E594BE7CA.jpeg

Back