VIN “811 & 812” April Order Group

I haven’t heard anything new or updated but looking at the numbers and what has trended with many other orders, I was betting on mid July to see a status change and I’m betting on an early August delivery.

Mine is 755343. How can you get a status update or build date?

Mine is 755343. How can you get a status update or build date?
Go here and click on "CHAT", and have your VIN# and VON# handy:

Also, make sure you register your VIN on this site so your build progress will be tracked in the "TRX Registry" at the top of this site. It looks like 2 VIN's in your range(755345 and 755348) were built last month, per the TRX Registry, so you might be close!

I was in D1 status 3 weeks ago. Called last Friday and I’m back in D.
wondering if it was a mistake they put you in D1. I have told myself I expect to get my truck in December. So if it comes sooner, great. Although I am hoping used trucks are still pulling a premium when my turd finally shows up.

I ordered on 4/20 and recently checked status with FCA. They said no date but had all parts gathered (D1 status). The dealer surprised me this week and said I have a estimated build date of 6/24, not sure what that means in terms of delivery but I was expecting Sep\Oct so anything earlier will be awesome!

Interesting. Maybe my 6 weeks in “D” are finally done too. 😮
AAA85701-905B-435F-8870-5DEA8E63CDC4.jpeg

Won’t get too excited though.

wondering if it was a mistake they put you in D1. I have told myself I expect to get my truck in December. So if it comes sooner, great. Although I am hoping used trucks are still pulling a premium when my turd finally shows up.
I think it was a mistake. Regardless I’m not waiting past July. I’ll buy something else if I have to wait that long.

I think it was a mistake. Regardless I’m not waiting past July. I’ll buy something else if I have to wait that long.
I’ve thought about that too. For me the problem is three fold:
-Every dealer within 500 miles has a $5,000 - $30,000 ADM on their TRX’s
-The dealer I’m going through is selling me the truck at invoice
-The dealer I’m going through is giving me $4,000 more than what I paid for my Raptor last year in March

I’ve thought about that too. For me the problem is three fold:
-Every dealer within 500 miles has a $5,000 - $30,000 ADM on their TRX’s
-The dealer I’m going through is selling me the truck at invoice
-The dealer I’m going through is giving me $4,000 more than what I paid for my Raptor last year in March
You’ll likely find that everyone is paying too dollar for trades. Part of my unwillingness to wait is that I keep on piling miles onto my daily driver (Defender) that is getting ridiculously strong offers from dealers too. I also getting the TRX at MSRP but that’s pretty much the standard for ordered vehicles.

My daughter just texted me that my truck is in D1 when she checked her orders this morning. I ordered on 4/20 and it went to D on 4/28 so maybe I will have it by August.

My build sheet showed up in Triple B's tracking sheet this morning!!! I checked with Ram Chat and they mentioned it was pending installation of additional equipment. I am assuming the bed liner. It would be awesome to have it by the July 4th weekend. I am located in SE Wisconsin. Is that too optimistic?

Vin# MN8117853
Black Level 1, Bed utility group, remote start, blindspot, surround camera, and parksense.

My build sheet showed up in Triple B's tracking sheet this morning!!! I checked with Ram Chat and they mentioned it was pending installation of additional equipment. I am assuming the bed liner. It would be awesome to have it by the July 4th weekend. I am located in SE Wisconsin. Is that too optimistic?

Vin# MN8117853
Black Level 1, Bed utility group, remote start, blindspot, surround camera, and parksense.
I am also in SE WI. Still in D1 but I’ll be following your progress and shipping time closely. I really wanted mine by the 4th too but it seems like a stretch.

What dealer might I ask? Mine is ordered from Lynch in Mukwonago.

I ordered from Wilde in Waukesha. Really curious about shipping times to the area. I looked and was unable to find any info if it was initially shipped by rail and then transport truck or just transport truck.

Interesting. Maybe my 6 weeks in “D” are finally done too. 😮
View attachment 14836
Won’t get too excited though.
Just chatted with Ram - They said my vehicle has been scheduled to enter build process. But could not give me a date or tell me if my parts are here lol. Last time I chatted, they said my parts were scheduled to deliver and next step would be getting scheduled to build. So I think I have some positive movement.

I ordered on 4-16, level 2 with carbon fiber, black wheels, bed equipment group and trailer backup assist. Ill hit up my dealer next week to see if he has an update on his end.

Just chatted with Ram - They said my vehicle has been scheduled to enter build process. But could not give me a date or tell me if my parts are here lol. Last time I chatted, they said my parts were scheduled to deliver and next step would be getting scheduled to build. So I think I have some positive movement.

I ordered on 4-16, level 2 with carbon fiber, black wheels, bed equipment group and trailer backup assist. Ill hit up my dealer next week to see if he has an update on his end.
I think you just got 2 different people on RamChat that had 2 different ways of telling you that you are still in D status :LOL:

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back