TRX Addict
2x TRX of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 TRX
Current Ride #2
87 GN 10s in 1/4, 08 Cobalt SS, High 12s/92 Foxbody
Pretty easy to do, a bit awkward. There is a very minor noticeable change with the tone of the exhaust.

Pretty easy to do, a bit awkward. There is a very minor noticeable change with the tone of the exhaust.

Good video, thanks for the share. I tried installing the 3" clamps last weekend but they were way too big. The box said 3" but the clamp had a huge gap in between the the pipe and clamp even with the spacer. I figured I would have to get a little creative and do some fabrication. I think the manufacturer put the wrong clamps in the 3" box.

Good video, thanks for the share. I tried installing the 3" clamps last weekend but they were way too big. The box said 3" but the clamp had a huge gap in between the the pipe and clamp even with the spacer. I figured I would have to get a little creative and do some fabrication. I think the manufacturer put the wrong clamps in the 3" box.
Yah 3 was to big even when snugged up all the way!

I used 3” clamps and had zero issues. They tightened up real nice to the pipe

Wonder if it's a brand difference between clamps? They could be just slightly different where one leaks vs the other. Which brands are you guys using?

Wonder if it's a brand difference between clamps? They could be just slightly different where one leaks vs the other. Which brands are you guys using?

I got mine from autozone
52B70762-DCD7-44F6-AF82-DB94F85554CE.png

Mine was a Torcha Easy seal clamp. From a local vendor as well.

Thanks. Ordering!

What’s the reason to doing this? If really no tone change? Is there something else im missing?

Back