Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Super Stock
Military
Army
Here it is! The very first production BrawlerFab Battery Box! We are in full swing getting these assembled and will have them sent to powder coat this week. This particular one will be going to @TReX-RAM who was the thorn in my side to get these done! :p Thank you my friend, I think they came out fantastic and I can't wait to get this one back from powder coat and sent to you!

IMG_9186.jpg

image1.jpeg

image0 - Copy (4).jpeg

image2 - Copy (3).jpeg

image0 - Copy (5).jpeg

image1 - Copy (4).jpeg

Last edited:
@Boosted Looking good man. Did you have any issues when you reconnected the battery? It sounds like the suspension system is a little sensitive and requires a visit to the dealer for recalibration.

That is beautiful :love:

@Boosted Looking good man. Did you have any issues when you reconnected the battery? It sounds like the suspension system is a little sensitive and requires a visit to the dealer for recalibration.
I asked the same question and was ignore. Hopefully you get a reply. I can work it with 2 batteries but this trucks are so sensitive that I'm afraid if I daisy chain another battery I'll trip all the electronics. Again, hopefully you'll get a definitive answer.
Heard the dumpening error fixes itself after several cycles. Heard you dont get it if battery removed for less than 30 min. Heard that once the battery is removed a visit to the dealer is mandatory. I dont know what to believe and hopefully OP would address this issue

Zero issues and we've had the battery out numerous times for more than an hour at a time during R&D and test fitting the prototypes.
I asked the same question and was ignore. Hopefully you get a reply. I can work it with 2 batteries but this trucks are so sensitive that I'm afraid if I daisy chain another battery I'll trip all the electronics. Again, hopefully you'll get a definitive answer.
Heard the dumpening error fixes itself after several cycles. Heard you dont get it if battery removed for less than 30 min. Heard that once the battery is removed a visit to the dealer is mandatory. I dont know what to believe and hopefully OP would address this issue
Oh man, very sorry I didn't respond your question. No issues at all with having the battery out for over an hour multiple times while we were doing R&D. As for dual battery setup, we don't intend on doing one and I do not know if there would be any issues in doing so.

Can you take a few pics installed and with the arb compressor for reference?

I will be getting one once available, but just want to see on how things look installed.

Here it is! The very first production BrawlerFab Battery Box! We are in full swing getting these assembled and will have them sent to powder coat this week. This particular one will be going to @TReX-RAM who was the thorn in my side to get these done! :p Thank you my friend, I think they came out fantastic and I can't wait to get this one back from powder coat and sent to you!

View attachment 42103
View attachment 42104
Right on, @Boosted finally came thru! LOL
You are the man, cant wait to get it installed so I can take the Milwaukee out of the back of my truck.
Your products have all been top notch thus far, can’t wait for this one too. Thanks again!

Zero issues and we've had the battery out numerous times for more than an hour at a time during R&D and test fitting the prototypes.

Oh man, very sorry I didn't respond your question. No issues at all with having the battery out for over an hour multiple times while we were doing R&D. As for dual battery setup, we don't intend on doing one and I do not know if there would be any issues in doing so.
Thank you sir

Can you take a few pics installed and with the arb compressor for reference?

I will be getting one once available, but just want to see on how things look installed.
I’ll post pics tomorrow, doing some other work on the truck while the battery and box is out before reinstalling.

Additional pictures of the box, compressor and air tank installed added to the original post. :cool:

now make sure you write up an installation guide for dummies with lots of pictures and arrows
Yeah, that will be the toughest part of the whole project! lol

Where are the Train Air Horns?

View attachment 42103
View attachment 42104
View attachment 42169
View attachment 42170
View attachment 42171
View attachment 42172
Looks fantasti! Great job! Do you know if it will fit with the AFE intake?

That battery box is sweet! It will hold that sucker in place, during the BIG jumps!

Looks fantasti! Great job! Do you know if it will fit with the AFE intake?
Yes it will as it does not take up any more space than the stock battery box.

I have removed my battery on 2 seperate occasions and no issues with anything. I broke my box on an event @ VIR and the battery was removed to replace the OEM box and left it out overnight. Then again when I was installing my headers the battery was left out overnight. Maybe I'm just the lucky one, but no issues or codes for me.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back