HOT! Very first production BrawlerFab Battery Box

thewrx

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX, SS(Holden), S13(vert), Sierra (boosted)
I love it!

Would be cool if the air quick connect was on the front of the truck on bumper or grill, so hood wouldnt have to be opened for air use. Kinda like we use to do for airbags in the back and used the licsene plate screw holes for the schrader air chuck.

Here it is! The very first production BrawlerFab Battery Box! We are in full swing getting these assembled and will have them sent to powder coat this week. This particular one will be going to @TReX-RAM who was the thorn in my side to get these done! :p Thank you my friend, I think they came out fantastic and I can't wait to get this one back from powder coat and sent to you!

View attachment 42103
View attachment 42104
View attachment 42169
View attachment 42170
View attachment 42171
View attachment 42172

Creamsicle

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ignition Edition
Here it is! The very first production BrawlerFab Battery Box! We are in full swing getting these assembled and will have them sent to powder coat this week. This particular one will be going to @TReX-RAM who was the thorn in my side to get these done! :p Thank you my friend, I think they came out fantastic and I can't wait to get this one back from powder coat and sent to you!

View attachment 42103
As always, another Brawlee Fab product that resolves a specific issue and is beautifully constructed and finished. Nice work Bill & crew! I don’t know if I need something like this…but I sure WANT one. ;)

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
I love it!

Would be cool if the air quick connect was on the front of the truck on bumper or grill, so hood wouldnt have to be opened for air use. Kinda like we use to do for airbags in the back and used the licsene plate screw holes for the schrader air chuck.
You can mount the remote air hose coupling anywhere you want with the supplied mounting bracket. Just let us know what length hose you need and we can get it to you.

Kevin

I need one, wait what does it do?
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
@Boosted Good morning Bill.... Any updates on when I can expect to receive the battery box? All the compressor components arrived in good condition.

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
@Boosted Good morning Bill.... Any updates on when I can expect to receive the battery box? All the compressor components arrived in good condition.
Hi Kevin.

The battery boxes are finally back from powder coat, boxed up and ready to go but they (powder coater) forgot to do the ARB compressor and tank mounts. I should have them this Friday. Everything will ship ASAP once I have them in hand.

Thanks,
Bill

Kevin

Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Hi Kevin.

The battery boxes are finally back from powder coat, boxed up and ready to go but they (powder coater) forgot to do the ARB compressor and tank mounts. I should have them this Friday. Everything will ship ASAP once I have them in hand.

Thanks,
Bill
Awesome news, thanks for the update

Elarson6772

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 GMC Yukon Denali
Military
No but thank God for those that have served!
Hi @Boosted!

If I order the ultimate kit does it come with the ultimate accessory item you sell separately or do I need both? Also if I order now, when should I expect everything roughly?

Thank you sir!!!

Eric

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Hi @Boosted!

If I order the ultimate kit does it come with the ultimate accessory item you sell separately or do I need both? Also if I order now, when should I expect everything roughly?

Thank you sir!!!

Eric
The full kit comes with everything you need. Kits are shipping this week for all the pre orders as we are finally getting all the parts back from powder coat. All new orders will ship next week as the next batch will be back from powder coat and we will be all caught up and have them in stock and on the shelf ready to ship.

Elarson6772

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 GMC Yukon Denali
Military
The full kit comes with everything you need. Kits are shipping this week for all the pre orders as we are finally getting all the parts back from powder coat. All new orders will ship next week as the next batch will be back from powder coat and we will be all caught up and have them in stock and on the shelf ready to ship.

Thank you sir! I just ordered my kit. Looking forward to someone getting theirs installed so I can see installed pictures.

One other question. I’m sure the factory battery fits and it looks like a cross bar holds it in is that correct? If yes, will other batteries fit and be held down well like an Optima? Do I need to stay within certain dimensions and if so can you tell us what those are?

Eric

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Thank you sir! I just ordered my kit. Looking forward to someone getting theirs installed so I can see installed pictures.

One other question. I’m sure the factory battery fits and it looks like a cross bar holds it in is that correct? If yes, will other batteries fit and be held down well like an Optima? Do I need to stay within certain dimensions and if so can you tell us what those are?

Eric
Hi Eric,

First of all, thank you for your order. The box was designed to accommodate the factory battery which is huge but it can work with smaller batteries using spacers. We are creating some based on the dimensions of the more popular batteries on the market. If there’s a specific battery you have in mind, let me know and I’ll make sure we have something for you.

Thank you,
Bill

Elarson6772

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 GMC Yukon Denali
Military
Hi Eric,

First of all, thank you for your order. The box was designed to accommodate the factory battery which is huge but it can work with smaller batteries using spacers. We are creating some based on the dimensions of the more popular batteries on the market. If there’s a specific battery you have in mind, let me know and I’ll make sure we have something for you.

Thank you,
Bill
That is awesome Bill. I’ll be installing an Optima yellow top which they give the dimensions as 6.88 width x 12.44 length x 7.5 height.
50054D86-DEE0-4889-A957-B08CA55C17B7.png

Claasicdrive

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Are you starting to ship out the 1st batch from April? ordered the kit without the compressor exactly 2 months ago on April 19th

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Are you starting to ship out the 1st batch from April? ordered the kit without the compressor exactly 2 months ago on April 19th
Yes, first batch of 20 kits shipped. Second batch is boxed up and was supposed to have shipped yesterday but for some reason UPS didn’t show up so we’ll get them out on Monday. 3rd batch will ship this coming Friday. 😎

Claasicdrive

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Yes, first batch of 20 kits shipped. Second batch is boxed up and was supposed to have shipped yesterday but for some reason UPS didn’t show up so we’ll get them out on Monday. 3rd batch will ship this coming Friday. 😎
perfect...

Last edited:

Kevin

Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
@Boosted Bill, would you mind sharing the installation instructions doc? I think the pictures will be easier to see if I can zoom in on certain parts.

OP
OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
@Boosted Bill, would you mind sharing the installation instructions doc? I think the pictures will be easier to see if I can zoom in on certain parts.
I’m adding a section to the website will all of the installation instructions and hope to have it up soon. Until then, shoot me a message with your email address and I’ll send it to you. Also if you have any questions on specific parts of the install, ask away.

Thanks,
Bill

Kevin

Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
I’m adding a section to the website will all of the installation instructions and hope to have it up soon. Until then, shoot me a message with your email address and I’ll send it to you. Also if you have any questions on specific parts of the install, ask away.

Thanks,
Bill
Thanks bill, will do

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com TRX Mods.Store OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com