Vehicle Shipping

Bluestar

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Lincoln Navigator
I am in talks with Granger about a new order. How would one suggest retrieving the vehicle from the dealership? I live in Texas and would need it delivered to me.

Reactions: JTR
What shipping service would you suggest?

order from closest dealer to your home state and either fly there and drive back or drive your trade in. I think there is a dealer closer to you sells MSRP or less in Louisiana search the forum for the info.

I‘ve had plenty of time to research this topic, since my truck was ordered in September 2021 and I still haven’t taken delivery. That said, after researching and contacting most every shipper mentioned on this forum for quotes, I have decided to use http://www.fishershipping.com/ when my truck finally is ready for delivery. Primary reasons I chose Fisher were a combination of overall cost, online reviews and BBB.ORG ratings.

I‘ve had plenty of time to research this topic, since my truck was ordered in September 2021 and I still haven’t taken delivery. That said, after researching and contacting most every shipper mentioned on this forum for quotes, I have decided to use http://www.fishershipping.com/ when my truck finally is ready for delivery. Primary reasons I chose Fisher were a combination of overall cost, online reviews and BBB.ORG ratings.
I am sure there are other great brokers out there, but I am going with Fisher as well. When you speak to Bryan, clearly he knows a lot about these trucks. He also has a track record of actually getting these trucks picked up and delivered quickly. Case in point, my truck was released for pickup yesterday, he's getting it tomorrow. Granger order shipping to Texas.

IMG_4845.jpg

looks like drop-shipping is a thing. I'll be damned if I knew..would've saved about 10k (dont ask why i spent so much on picking up/ having it delivered)
try whatever that guy did..will save you money and you'll get it faster since the bottleneck is dealer shipping now

I am sure there are other great brokers out there, but I am going with Fisher as well. When you speak to Bryan, clearly he knows a lot about these trucks. He also has a track record of actually getting these trucks picked up and delivered quickly. Case in point, my truck was released for pickup yesterday, he's getting it tomorrow. Granger order shipping to Texas.

View attachment 40038
Congrats on getting one step closer to receiving your truck! Please provide feedback on Fisher once you take possession.

looks like drop-shipping is a thing. I'll be damned if I knew..would've saved about 10k (dont ask why i spent so much on picking up/ having it delivered)
try whatever that guy did..will save you money and you'll get it faster since the bottleneck is dealer shipping now

I tried that, no one from my state wanted to do it. It's very rare, and the guy on the other tread that was successful indicated he knows someone, however same receiving dealership not wanted to get the deal done is doing extra work not receiving the credit makes absolute no sense. Just call or visit a dealer and ask, you will be turned down.

I tried that, no one from my state wanted to do it. It's very rare, and the guy on the other tread that was successful indicated he knows someone, however same receiving dealership not wanted to get the deal done is doing extra work not receiving the credit makes absolute no sense. Just call or visit a dealer and ask, you will be turned down.
That’s what I’m saying, I’m surrounded by dipshit dealers. If I said hey order me one for 6k off MSRP they would laugh me out of the dealership. It’s like they don’t understand there are no stock units (they’ve only had ignition editions this year) so they literally don’t have anything to lose.

That’s what I’m saying, I’m surrounded by dipshit dealers. If I said hey order me one for 6k off MSRP they would laugh me out of the dealership. It’s like they don’t understand there are no stock units (they’ve only had ignition editions this year) so they literally don’t have anything to lose.
yes, SOLD orders do not go on their allocation either. I believe they have some type of communications and agreements amongs themselves because there is absolutely no chance of they give any discount let alone allowing drop ship helping out of state dealer sale..

I am in talks with Granger about a new order. How would one suggest retrieving the vehicle from the dealership? I live in Texas and would need it delivered to me.
1) ) Wire 2k to me, 3) I'll properly break it in to spec... and then like a bat out of hell, deliver your truck in record time🤣

Well, after about 6 months, my truck is at the dealer. Getting windows tinted and sealant, so will pick up on Monday.
Like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Well, after about 6 months, my truck is at the dealer. Getting windows tinted and sealant, so will pick up on Monday.
Like a kid on Christmas Eve.
how awesome is that, what dealer? are you going to be driving to pickup or flying?

I've been trying to ship a truck I bought in RI for about 3 weeks enclosed. Intercity said the couldn't fit the truck, Roadrunner tried to retrade their quote and the two car hauler that showed up for Montway didn't have a trailer that the truck would fit in and yesterday they wanted me to change to open trailer. I'm about ready to do the roadtrip but giving a couple more carriers.

I ordered mine with MARK in lake Charles I also live in Texas. You will save a ton in shipping. I'm going to fly in ($88) flight , then drive it down to south Texas about 6/7 hour drive. Hope this helps.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back