Used 2021 trx possibly for sale

BMF702

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 ford raptor ,2019 Silverado,2016 Chevy z06
Throwing around the idea of selling my trx , currently has 6,100 miles on. Selling for 89k
The reason for the sale : buying a huracan performante. Dm if interested , window sticker attached

Attachments

• 09AC2CD7-04A1-4F96-9F7D-699CF3338874.jpeg
    09AC2CD7-04A1-4F96-9F7D-699CF3338874.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 332
Throwing around the idea of selling my trx , currently has 6,100 miles on. Selling for 89k
The reason for the sale : buying a huracan performante. Dm if interested , window sticker attached
Dude, prolly get more rolling into a CarMax...

Hopefully someone picks this up. That’s a good deal. Post pics of the Lambo when you have it! I wish I was in the market for a supercar

True, but I’d rather see a forum member that has been screwed over by dealerships to grab it for a decent price
...it ain't all about the $. Karma. Good Look.

You sure you don't want to buy a boosted civic and run 8s?

Somebody recently posted that they wanted a black L1 because he sold his trade-in and his TRX had major damage on delivery. I'll try to find the post and attach it somehow...

If my man here is buying a lambo, I don’t think he’s worried about trying to profit off of his truck. Me thinks he just doesn’t have room in his garage.

Somebody recently posted that they wanted a black L1 because he sold his trade-in and his TRX had major damage on delivery. I'll try to find the post and attach it somehow...
I posted this for sale thread onto the guys looking for a black

Well guys sorry if anybody was interested . I can say the stock front bumper is the trx is absolutely garbage !! Barley love tapped a deer this morning and it is majorly bent . Ordered a add front bumper just now 😂maybe the next buyer will reimburse me for it 😂

Attachments

• 8086F8CC-F852-46CA-A48B-DE2C9F5EECA2.jpeg
    8086F8CC-F852-46CA-A48B-DE2C9F5EECA2.jpeg
    536.2 KB · Views: 66
Get new front bumpers guys lol my truck is a pavement queen because I got no where to go off-roading in Wisconsin. But I can’t imagine it would fair well out in real off roading situations especially nose diving off a jump haha

The jumping TRX guy is now onto his third truck. He’s auctioning his second one off that’s covered in some kryptek wrap and just picked up his third in hydro blue (at MSRP)

Back