TRX Fan
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Dodge Ram TRX Launch Edition
Military
Navy
Well my first issue. Not spraying but pouring. Check your washers before you leave the dealer. Hopefully something easy to fix.

Attachments

• IMG_1756.MOV
    9.9 MB
  • IMG_1757.MOV
    13.3 MB
I can't see anything in the videos but that sucks.

Well if it’s not something its something else.... wow that is not good. Do you think it froze and then cracked?

Sorry but lol!

Hahaha. Even the windshield washer nozzles. That takes some supreme talent to mess up

So I made a checklist of things to double check on pickup.

checklist:

1. check everything visually
2. Check function on everything
3. Go on a 50 mile “test drive”
4. Repeat steps 1 & 2
5. Buy or bring all fluids in case they need replacement on drive home.
6. Yolo

WTH....Is there no QC before the trucks leave the factory like I dunno, check to make sure the wipers and washers work as the Engineers intended??

Part of me wants to go ham in dealer parking lot then have them put on a lift to see what I broke.

The mental picture of picking up your brand new 80-100k, you are driving home all stoked with your purchase. Bug hits windshield. Turn on washers. Dumps water on hood. Waaaahh waaahhh
Oh, you wanted them to wash the windshield? That will be a tidy up charge, thank very much.

The mental picture of picking up your brand new 80-100k, you are driving home all stoked with your purchase. Bug hits windshield. Turn on washers. Dumps water on hood. Waaaahh waaahhh
You can’t make this shit up🤣🤣🤣

You know it would be one thing if there was a common problem from an engineering defect but that’s not what we are seeing. This is just plain shoddy workmanship.

I’m halfway expecting to go wail around the firetrails. Pull into my driveway thinking “wow that was awesome!”

pull door handle

Door falls off

take to ram service. Doors in the bed and you are hanging out the door hole with a squeegee

take to ram service.
Please talk to your selling dealership for more information. Congratulations on your purchase. Production is slatted for Q4. We do not have any more information at this time.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back