***UPDATE***Ram TRX 2022 Start Production Date.

...if production was to start tomorrow, wouldn’t we have seen WS and BS already? How many days before production is there before those are generated?

It doesn't work that way. The window sticker comes up after the vehicle is built.

I expect it by the beginning of October. If you think that 22s aren't going to start being delivered until December, there's a whole lot of chit that has got to go wrong...
Bro. People have waited 4-8 months for 2021’s and you can bet the chip shortages alone are worse now than January. That isn’t even taking into account the other parts. The difference between October and December is really small in reality.

Trust what some of the old forum members are telling you. The truck is 100% worth the wait but we’ve seen this particular fuckery multiple times before.

If you want a truck on a specific date or timetable buy one off the lot. Thats what I ended up doing after ordering in Oct. I cancelled the order when it became clear to me that nobody could tell me when I would get it.

Also it just will take some other manufactured crisis to stop production for god knows how long. In this market, for toys, just buy it when you can. Lifes too short.

I just bought a high end quad. Was it the exact one I wanted? No. I bought it because it was the only new one available, they had no clue when they would get more and it makes me happy

Last edited:
And for clarity. I wouldn’t be at all surprised with January or later. I think thats on the longer end but easily could happen. We should start a betting pot....
This guy outta left field. You sir have guesstimated the latest delivery so far

And for clarity. I wouldn’t be at all surprised with January or later. I think thats on the longer end but easily could happen. We should start a betting pot....
But, but...when the dealer says 8-12 weeks, and at some point gives a build date, are you saying that those dates may not necessarily be true?!?

Come to think of it, I still haven't heard of anyone getting their vehicle on the predicted ETA. After, sure, and sometimes before, but not on that date.

I never got a ‘21 VIN. I feel like it was always going to be a ‘22 but my dealer didn’t tell me because he knew I wanted it ASAP. Still waiting for the ‘22 VIN
Man you might have gotten hosed I ordered 5-14 and had my vin 5-17

Last edited:
Bro. People have waited 4-8 months for 2021’s and you can bet the chip shortages alone are worse now than January. That isn’t even taking into account the other parts. The difference between October and December is really small in reality.

Trust what some of the old forum members are telling you. The truck is 100% worth the wait but we’ve seen this particular fuckery multiple times before.

If you want a truck on a specific date or timetable buy one off the lot. Thats what I ended up doing after ordering in Oct. I cancelled the order when it became clear to me that nobody could tell me when I would get it.

Also it just will take some other manufactured crisis to stop production for god knows how long. In this market, for toys, just buy it when you can. Lifes too short.

I just bought a high end quad. Was it the exact one I wanted? No. I bought it because it was the only new one available, they had no clue when they would get more and it makes me happy
Preach! Haha, agree with all you state above

7/16 order, VIN from dealer 7/17. But as we all know, VIN doesn't mean much. All corroborative evidence is suggesting a late August production start on 2022's.

Ordered mine 4/14. Had VIN next day. 3 months later, nothing.

Attachments

• 699A8F09-5AA7-4A0C-89DA-2A4B3DB61CA1.jpeg
    699A8F09-5AA7-4A0C-89DA-2A4B3DB61CA1.jpeg
    306.9 KB · Views: 175
How many 21’s are left to complete?
I heard there are around 8k 1500's left to be built. 2022 models look to be getting a August 15th build date from what my source just told me. They also might have a week lay off next week because of parts shortages

I can corroborate the 8/25 timeline. I believe originally it was supposed to start in July. But from my connections within Ram I've heard 8/25 as 2022 production start date.

Our last production date for a 2021 Ram 1500 is 8/23. Which would line up with the timeline of 08/25 as the start up for 2022.

They'll be making 22s in a month. First 22s will be getting delivered by mid September. I ordered mine within the first week they were accepting orders for 22s, and I expect it by the beginning of October. If you think that 22s aren't going to start being delivered until December, there's a whole lot of chit that has got to go wrong...
you dont know shit

Love these guys they order a truck 2 weeks ago and know everything about building them and a truck they dont own because the dealer told them..

I heard there are around 8k 1500's left to be built. 2022 models look to be getting a August 15th build date from what my source just told me. They also might have a week lay off next week because of parts shortages
No, but next week is supposed to be my scheduled build week, FML again :ROFLMAO:

I can corroborate the 8/25 timeline. I believe originally it was supposed to start in July. But from my connections within Ram I've heard 8/25 as 2022 production start date.

Our last production date for a 2021 Ram 1500 is 8/23. Which would line up with the timeline of 08/25 as the start up for 2022.
On another note any idea why the hell the build and price tool is not updated to the 22’s ? it’s getting ridiculous at this point

Back