***UPDATE***Ram TRX 2022 Start Production Date.

king tuck its gonna come lol.. You been making post on facebook sine you ordered only a month ago lol.. they are delaying the 22s

For the record, I ordered my ‘21 on 5/8. My dealer told me (last week) that it’s getting pushed to a ‘22. Oh well, but it might happen to others. Thus production might actually be starting sooner than expected but no one truly knows!

side note: waiting for ‘22 because of UConnect 5 upgrade isn’t so bad!
My understanding is they opened 2022 orders on the 5/7. I got my order in on 5/8 so hoping I am among the first as you should be too.

For the record, I ordered my ‘21 on 5/8. My dealer told me (last week) that it’s getting pushed to a ‘22. Oh well, but it might happen to others. Thus production might actually be starting sooner than expected but no one truly knows!

side note: waiting for ‘22 because of UConnect 5 upgrade isn’t so bad!
Did you get a VIN the ‘21 you ordered?

If you don’t mind sharing what is your VIN for the ‘22? Just curious if you had to go in the back of the line for the ‘22 even though you ordered and have been waiting longer than guys such as myself who ordered early July.

Did you get a VIN the ‘21 you ordered?

If you don’t mind sharing what is your VIN for the ‘22? Just curious if you had to go in the back of the line for the ‘22 even though you ordered and have been waiting longer than guys such as myself who ordered early July.

I never got a ‘21 VIN. I feel like it was always going to be a ‘22 but my dealer didn’t tell me because he knew I wanted it ASAP. Still waiting for the ‘22 VIN

Exactly why I encouraged others to call so we can call them liars if the date doesn’t hold true.
They don’t care about being called liars. They have been proven to be “misinformed” on essentially everything of consequence. Especially delivery dates or anything to do with whats going on in the plant

This is as simple as waiting until your dealer says your truck is in. Anything else is pure vapor ware.
It’s kinda like when you buy a suppressor for a firearm. Except you pay full price plus another 20-50% for the “taxes.” Then you wait between 4-12 months. You get no updates. One day the gun store just calls you saying paperwork cleared.

It is maddening. The only way to deal is to forget about it. It’s like a present to yourself

Production was shutdown the last 2 weeks and is supposed to resume this Sunday. It's odd they haven't just flipped the remaining orders to 2022 but this is a new company and we don't know how Stellantis handles these situations
1627098611364.png

Production was shutdown the last 2 weeks and is supposed to resume this Sunday. It's odd they haven't just flipped the remaining orders to 2022 but this is a new company and we don't know how Stellantis handles these situations
View attachment 17563
It is probably something as mundane as their accounting package needs to associate trucks to their fiscal calendar or some other corp minutiae.

or MOdel year price differences.

Or they are just stupid and there is no reason beyond what some navel gazing functional alcoholic union manager feels that day based on their crumbling marriage and addiction problem

Reactions: Two
They don’t care about being called liars. They have been proven to be “misinformed” on essentially everything of consequence. Especially delivery dates or anything to do with whats going on in the plant
Oh believe me when I tell you that they do mind. Maybe NOT the customer service person you spoke to on the phone who is responding to your questions from a flow chart, but trust me, those higher ups give a damn. Trust me when I tell you this.

king tuck its gonna come lol.. You been making post on facebook sine you ordered only a month ago lol.. they are delaying the 22s
huh???? Oh you bet your ass it’s gonna come. I say all kinds of shit on FB whatchu talkin bout Willis? I’m NOT gonna stop making them 😊

Last edited:
Oh believe me when I tell you that they do mind. Maybe NOT the customer service person you spoke to on the phone who is responding to your questions from a flow chart, but trust me, those higher ups give a damn. Trust me when I tell you this.

huh???? Oh you bet your ass it’s gonna come. I say all kinds of shit on FB whatchu talkin bout Willis? I’m NOT gonna stop making them 😊
You wont see a 22 untill decmeber or early 22

How many 21’s are left to complete?

I’m sure we will all have a better idea of when the 22’s are going to start production this upcoming week

You wont see a 22 untill decmeber or early 22
They'll be making 22s in a month. First 22s will be getting delivered by mid September. I ordered mine within the first week they were accepting orders for 22s, and I expect it by the beginning of October. If you think that 22s aren't going to start being delivered until December, there's a whole lot of chit that has got to go wrong...

Probably a question for @tripleB - if production was to start tomorrow, wouldn’t we have seen WS and BS already? How many days before production is there before those are generated?

Back