GabeW

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Rebel Ram
Afternoon everyone,
Day 1 no complaints, nothing leaking, no noises that aren’t meant to be, etc
Maybe those that live up north can elaborate. Being in Miami the only snow we get is.... well not the snow that requires road salt. 🤫. The bottom of my trx had a nice salt coating in the undercarriage. I sprayed it all away. Probably would have come off on its own, not sure, but maybe a good idea for us that don’t deal with road salt etc to give the truck a good undercarriage spray down.
2nd. Any advice would be helpful. The trx badge is amazing. Not knocking the badge design at all. I’m having trouble finding a spot on the truck. Reason being there are contours that are in the spots you would put the badge. The flat parts are smaller than the height of the badge so parts of the badge on top or below extend past the flat part of the body. I hope that made sense. I’m all ears for the experienced to step in please. Be safe everyone.

Afternoon everyone,
Maybe those that live up north can elaborate. Being in Miami the only snow we get is.... well not the snow that requires road salt. 🤫. The bottom of my trx had a nice salt coating in the undercarriage. I sprayed it all away. Probably would have come off on its own, not sure, but maybe a good idea for us that don’t deal with road salt etc to give the truck a good undercarriage spray down.
2nd. Any advice would be helpful. The trx badge is amazing. Not knocking the badge design at all. I’m having trouble finding a spot on the truck. Reason being there are contours that are in the spots you would put the badge. The flat parts are smaller than the height of the badge so parts of the badge on top or below extend past the flat part of the body. I hope that made sense. I’m all ears for the experienced to step in please. Be safe everyone.
So glad you like your truck! Thanks for the advice about spraying the undercarriage area to remove debris. :)

Afternoon everyone,
How is Miami now a days. I am going there in 2 weeks for a wedding.

How is Miami now a days. I am going there in 2 weeks for a wedding.
Hot. We had a cool down last couple days which was nice. Still under a curfew from midnight until 6am. Some clubs like to try their luck and push that time until 2am. Used to be 4 and 5am in most places and then we have the after hours venues. If that’s not your thing. COVID is still restricting us. Required to wear masks etc. like many other states. But most places to visit are open. Are you going to a wedding the grooms last name is Kuntz?

Hot. We had a cool down last couple days which was nice. Still under a curfew from midnight until 6am. Some clubs like to try their luck and push that time until 2am. Used to be 4 and 5am in most places and then we have the after hours venues. If that’s not your thing. COVID is still restricting us. Required to wear masks etc. like many other states. But most places to visit are open. Are you going to a wedding the grooms last name is Kuntz?
No. His name is Caballero. Cubans.

Back