DEAL UP TO $6,815 OFF OF MSRP WITH FACTORY WHOLESALE PRICING

IowaRam

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram 1500 BTS
I just wanted to provide everyone an update on my experience with Dan Deery.

I ordered a 2022 on 9/2 with a locked in trade-value on a signed purchase agreement. The dealership provided an estimate 12-14 weeks for delivery. From reading the forums and having a general understanding of the widespread supply issues, I predicted this may even be a little longer. The locked in trade-value was the main driver behind my decision. The savings on sales tax by trading was relatively significant and at the time of order, I felt the used car market would slowly settle as manufactures catch up with all the built trucks in storage waiting for "chips". I felt that it would be hard to beat an inflated locked in value particularly if delivery of the TRX took 4-months. To my surprise, my build went through the process rather quickly and was delivered to the dealership on 10/28 (less than 8 weeks). Unfortunately it took my almost two weeks to have the time to go get it, but I picked the truck up on 11/10. I had planned to put a sizable down-payment down, but their finance department was able to get me a rate under 2% which I am always happy to borrow at. It may also be worth noting that FCA increased the price of the truck between order and delivery and my original price was protected.

Throughout the process, Cody kept me updated on status changes and was more knowledgeable than most salesmen I have worked with in the past. They had the truck front and center for my arrival and I was in and out in less than an hour. Everything went through as discussed, no issues with my trade. I even left a few personal items in my trade by mistake and Cody had those mailed to me next day. They used the Issues List from the forum in addition to the FCA process for PDI. I will note that the front passenger door is slightly misaligned which causes it to need more pressure to close than the other doors. I do wish this was caught in their PDI process, but I will have remedied at my local CDJR.

Overall, I am very happy with the process. I was offered an aggressive trade value locked in and a competitive amount off MSRP and everything went through as promised. Now this was before the second FCA price increase and the larger 9-10k off were available, but they were bearing the risk of the trade value taking a dramatic decrease if delivery did take 16+ weeks and the used market settled. Maybe I could have been a few thousand ahead if I would have known the used market would hold and that larger MSRP offers would become available, but that's life. I also dealt with a dealer only 150 miles away and had my truck delivered in less than 8 weeks :).

I will be looking to do business with Deery again in the future.

Attachments

• TRX.jpg
    TRX.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 50

shapiroeric

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 TRX
Military
USN
Congrats IowaRam!....thanks for posting as that gives good feedback for everyone that has an order with them....

VAF84

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
F250 6.7L King Ranch
Current Ride #2
F430

I ordered a 2022 on 9/2 with a locked in trade-value on a signed purchase agreement. The dealership provided an estimate 12-14 weeks for delivery. From reading the forums and having a general understanding of the widespread supply issues, I predicted this may even be a little longer. The locked in trade-value was the main driver behind my decision. The savings on sales tax by trading was relatively significant and at the time of order, I felt the used car market would slowly settle as manufactures catch up with all the built trucks in storage waiting for "chips". I felt that it would be hard to beat an inflated locked in value particularly if delivery of the TRX took 4-months. To my surprise, my build went through the process rather quickly and was delivered to the dealership on 10/28 (less than 8 weeks). Unfortunately it took my almost two weeks to have the time to go get it, but I picked the truck up on 11/10. I had planned to put a sizable down-payment down, but their finance department was able to get me a rate under 2% which I am always happy to borrow at. It may also be worth noting that FCA increased the price of the truck between order and delivery and my original price was protected.

Throughout the process, Cody kept me updated on status changes and was more knowledgeable than most salesmen I have worked with in the past. They had the truck front and center for my arrival and I was in and out in less than an hour. Everything went through as discussed, no issues with my trade. I even left a few personal items in my trade by mistake and Cody had those mailed to me next day. They used the Issues List from the forum in addition to the FCA process for PDI. I will note that the front passenger door is slightly misaligned which causes it to need more pressure to close than the other doors. I do wish this was caught in their PDI process, but I will have remedied at my local CDJR.

Overall, I am very happy with the process. I was offered an aggressive trade value locked in and a competitive amount off MSRP and everything went through as promised. Now this was before the second FCA price increase and the larger 9-10k off were available, but they were bearing the risk of the trade value taking a dramatic decrease if delivery did take 16+ weeks and the used market settled. Maybe I could have been a few thousand ahead if I would have known the used market would hold and that larger MSRP offers would become available, but that's life. I also dealt with a dealer only 150 miles away and had my truck delivered in less than 8 weeks :).

Fantastic, congrats! I have to ask, was it a level 1 or a level 2? I ordered 9/20. I hope I have as good a luck as you did for a quick turnaround!

IowaRam

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram 1500 BTS
Fantastic, congrats! I have to ask, was it a level 1 or a level 2? I ordered 9/20. I hope I have as good a luck as you did for a quick turnaround!
I actually ordered a base trim because I really like the red interior, and I think it presents great value. Additionally, through many discussions on forums, less options may be a contributing factor to lessening delays.

VAF84

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
F250 6.7L King Ranch
Current Ride #2
F430
I actually ordered a base trim because I really like the red interior, and I think it presents great value. Additionally, through many discussions on forums, less options may be a contributing factor to lessening delays.
I agree, I know the Level 1's have been moving. I was secretly hoping it was a level 2 to get my hopes up! 😁Enjoy your new truck, and btw that graphite color has me doubting the white one I ordered, it looks great!

JohnEB

TRX Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck @IowaRam ! I ordered a level 2 on 9/11 and this morning I was in KZ status.

Good to know about the issues list and the door alignment. I’ll be looking at mine extremely closely when it arrives.

IowaRam

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Ram 1500 BTS
Congrats on the truck @IowaRam ! I ordered a level 2 on 9/11 and this morning I was in KZ status.

Good to know about the issues list and the door alignment. I’ll be looking at mine extremely closely when it arrives.
Thank you. Mine went from KZ to arrival at the dealership in like two days so hopefully that's the case for you as well!

It was late in the afternoon and downpouring when I picked mine up so I may not have looked it over as well as I should have. However, even if I would have noticed, I likely would have still brought it home and had the issue remedied at a local dealer as opposed to coming back another time. It's a pretty minor issue that I believe should be an easy remedy.

OP
Deery Mopar Expert

Deery Mopar Expert

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel

Thank you again for your business. You will always and forever be a valued customer at Dan Deery Motors. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Attydude

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Dan Deery Motors is now accepting orders for specialty vehicles at invoice pricing as well. Hellcat, 392, TRX, Super Stock. Redeye,
I am interested in the 2022 Challenger Jailbreak edition. Will your special pricing apply to that vehicle? If the answer is yes, I am interested in specking one out immediately.

OP
Deery Mopar Expert

Deery Mopar Expert

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
I am interested in the 2022 Challenger Jailbreak edition. Will your special pricing apply to that vehicle? If the answer is yes, I am interested in specking one out immediately.
As of right now we are unable to spec out the jailbreak. With that we do not know the pricing situation yet. Please stay tuned.

AZtruck

TRX Member
Reaction score

Congrats on the new truck! It's great hearing positive feedback about your experience. I ordered from Dan deery on 9/25, black with just about every option but the beadlock wheels and tire carrier. I'm still in d status but hopefully I'll go d1 soon!

I'm in AZ so I'll have a much longer drive to pick it up.

nlflores

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
'19 GMC AT4

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I also have an order placed with Cody, and while I certainly agree with you on his knowledge and his awesome weekly communications, I was worried both about: 1) them honoring my trade value even after waiting so long for my TRX and 2) their willingness to to review the PDI list document and give it a good thorough check before I picked it up. Your comments on their financing is icing on the cake for me. Thanks again for sharing, you’ve given me even more confidence I chose the right dealer (even if it will be a 2200 mile round trip to pick up my TRX whenever it finally arrives).

trevorm3

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Mclaren 600LT
so since this is invoice pricing, i would assume price is locked?

OP
Deery Mopar Expert

Deery Mopar Expert

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Holiday special will be in effect until the new year. Please email us to get your build submitted. Thank you to all who have ordered through us. 5 delivered and several in KZS

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton