DEAL UP TO $6,815 OFF OF MSRP WITH FACTORY WHOLESALE PRICING

OP
Deery Mopar Expert

Deery Mopar Expert

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Granger Motors just started today doing 9K off Sticker! Especially with the recent TRX price increase, this more than made up for it in savings! See attached! $2646 under invoice!
We appreciate you input but no need to advertise for another dealership on our feed. Thank you.

Steiger

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Billet Silver level 2
What happens if the trade in is more than the new TRX? Are you paying

What's a good email to contact you? in OP you display your business card with an email address: codyleesuhr@icloud.com
Is that a vaild email address to reach you?
I would like to know the answer to the first sentence too

NotaTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
I would like to know the answer to the first sentence too
Dont bother ..for my trade he is 10k bellow what trade in value would be from vroom/carmax/givemethevin averaged ... Others might get better trade value but at least check with at least one of the companies I mentioned above to check if he is in ballpark.. Feel free to add trade in tax saving for a more accurate number ( you dont pay tax on the value of the trade in ex trx is 70k -trade in is 30k you pay tax only on 40k)

ExT

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition
Dont bother ..for my trade he is 10k bellow what trade in value would be from vroom/carmax/givemethevin averaged ... Others might get better trade value but at least check with at least one of the companies I mentioned above to check if he is in ballpark.. Feel free to add trade in tax saving for a more accurate number ( you dont pay tax on the value of the trade in ex trx is 70k -trade in is 30k you pay tax only on 40k)
Is your trade in another TRX?

OP
Deery Mopar Expert

Deery Mopar Expert

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
I am sorry that we won't pay more than invoice for used when we are selling new at invoice. Sounds like you have found a great deal with those companies and you should take their offer. Thank you for giving us chance and hope you find the deal that works best for you.

NotaTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Is your trade in another TRX?
No ..it's not. Regardless , i'm not sure how they evaluate the trade in value if not based on previous sales, wholesale prices and auction prices. No matter how they spin it, they are 10k bellow what a wholesaler offered. Are they going to be that much off on all trades? Probably not but make sure you check your trade value on vroom/carmax/givemethevin. Takes only 5 min and you know if the offer you get is made in good faith or just a rip off. About his invoice prices..there are 2 other dealers selling at 4.5% bellow invoice. So if you dont have a trade look around for a better deal imo. I'm sorry you took it personal Cody. All I'm doing is sharing my experience and it could be a completly diferent exprience for others... Have a nice day!

ExT

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
No ..it's not. Regardless , i'm not sure how they evaluate the trade in value if not based on previous sales, wholesale prices and auction prices. No matter how they spin it, they are 10k bellow what a wholesaler offered. Are they going to be that much off on all trades? Probably not but make sure you check your trade value on vroom/carmax/givemethevin. Takes only 5 min and you know if the offer you get is made in good faith or just a rip off. About his invoice prices..there are 2 other dealers selling at 4.5% bellow invoice. So if you dont have a trade look around for a better deal imo. I'm sorry you took it personal Cody. All I'm doing is sharing my experience and it could be a completly diferent exprience for others... Have a nice day!
Your vehicle must be really exotic. My 2021 Limited 1500 Night Edition was locked in at $2K under Vroom offer. In return, I can keep it until delivery. For sure, I could stretch it out a bit more listing it on the marketplace, but given the tax credit and the hassle going back and forth, to me it is worth it.

So you say your trade in is NOT a TRX but based on his response, "I am sorry that we won't pay more than invoice for used when we are selling new at invoice" my understanding is a TRX.

NotaTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Your vehicle must be really exotic. My 2021 Limited 1500 Night Edition was locked in at $2K under Vroom offer. In return, I can keep it until delivery. For sure, I could stretch it out a bit more listing it on the marketplace, but given the tax credit and the hassle going back and forth, to me it is worth it.

So you say your trade in is NOT a TRX but based on his response, "I am sorry that we won't pay more than invoice for used when we are selling new at invoice" my understanding is a TRX.
it's not a TRX and not even sure where that came from . He is not selling at invoice and he never did unless you order bare bone BASE trim. If you order any trim , either 1 or 2 , and take off his advertised $6815 from MSRP you are still above invoice.Even more so now that price increased he is far from invoice .. and my state AZ has a very small tax o brand new cars (5.6%) ..I did mention above this should be taken into account as well. Tax credit is not offered by him and it should not impact the value of your trade tho. Listen, it didnt work out in my case. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Last edited:

ExT

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
it's not a TRX and not even sure where that came from . He is not selling at invoice and he never did unless you order bare bone BASE trim. If you order any trim , either 1 or 2 , and take off his advertised $6815 from MSRP you are still above invoice.Even more so now that price increased he is far from invoice .. and my state AZ has a very small tax o brand new cars (5.6%) ..I did mention above this should be taken into account as well. Tax credit is not offered by him and it should not impact the value of your trade tho. Listen, it didnt work out in my case. I'm glad it worked out for you.
Completely agree with you about the tax credit. Dealers tend to use that to leverage the trade in value. But I never planned to let them have it all by themselves. For the Invoice pricing, how many Invoice Pricing definition out there? Isn't that FWP which listed right next to MSRP?

NotaTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Completely agree with you about the tax credit. Dealers tend to use that to leverage the trade in value. But I never planned to let them have it all by themselves. For the Invoice pricing, how many Invoice Pricing definition out there? Isn't that FWP which listed right next to MSRP?
you see the other 2 dealers increased their offer by $1500 to make up for the price increase. This offer didnt add anything and its only appeal was the locked trad-in price. Before, this offer was $700 more than what competition had to offer. After the other dealers upped their offer it's an extra $2200 more and if you get killed/ripped off/ not paid what market pays on the trade, you lose thousands by going with this. YMMV

ExT

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
you see the other 2 dealers increased their offer by $1500 to make up for the price increase. This offer didnt add anything and its only appeal was the locked trad-in price. Before, this offer was $700 more than what competition had to offer. After the other dealers upped their offer it's an extra $2200 more and if you get killed/ripped off/ not paid what market pays on the trade, you lose thousands by going with this. YMMV
I get it, the price has gone up and with the Invoice Pricing, it is now not as good as other dealers after they increased their discount. That's okay since I ordered mine before the price went up. But I'm just trying to understand what you mean by saying "He is not selling at invoice and he never did unless you order bare bone BASE trim". Isn't the Invoice Pricing listed right next to the MSRP?

ExT

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
you count tax credit on top of your trade in value to come up to that number correct?
No way I would do that lol. That's just simply $2K under Vroom offer. But I have about $3.7K Tax credit in return. Not a 50/50 credit split as I expected. But not that bad either.

NotaTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
I get it, the price has gone up and with the Invoice Pricing, it is now not as good as other dealers after they increased their discount. That's okay since I ordered mine before the price went up. But I'm just trying to understand what you mean by saying "He is not selling at invoice and he never did unless you order bare bone BASE trim". Isn't the Invoice Pricing listed right next to the MSRP?
mightve been wrong regardless if his $6815 discount takes his price to invoice in every configuration and after the price increase.

ExT

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
mightve been wrong regardless if his $6815 discount takes his price to invoice in every configuration and after the price increase.

Yea, I think you'd better work with them to clarify their pricing policy instead of trashing their ad with your own interpretation. Just saying. I know their offer for your trade in might not be as good as expected, just like me before talking to them. I never bought the "lock-in with market value" idea. But when it comes to how much lower than market value, it is personal decision. Again, to me, 2K under but I can keep my ride for the next 3 months or maybe more plus $3.5K Tax credit is totally acceptable. Other than that, I have not (yet) found them being flip-flop in anything so far.

JohnEB

TRX Member
Reaction score
It’s hit or miss I’m sure. I can say he was extremely fair and on par with my 2017 Limited Cummins trade.

Find the deal that is best for you and go with it is my best advice. No one can blame you for doing that.

OP
Deery Mopar Expert

Deery Mopar Expert

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
You will be notified same day as status changes, and I will also be sending weekly updates on Wednesday mornings to everyone who has ordered.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton