DEAL UP TO $6,815 OFF OF MSRP WITH FACTORY WHOLESALE PRICING

Deery Mopar Expert

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Hello, my name is Cody Suhr and I work at Dan Deery Motors as a Mopar, Jeep, Ram, and Uconnect Expert. I would like to inform everyone that Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo, Iowa is willing to order a 2022 Ram 1500 TRX at INVOICE pricing!

Unlike most dealers we will also lock in your current vehicle trade-in value with today’s market values towards your TRX! We are close to two airports with easy access for delivery.

No gimmicks to be found. Please inquire via email and once agreement is reached, we require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit.

SIMILAR OFFERS AVAILABLE ON OTHER CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP-RAM VEHICLES

Attachments

• Pins.jpeg
    Pins.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 2,014
  • example 2.jpg
    example 2.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

AZtruck

TRX Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a TRX from this dealer yet? Sounds like a good deal, especially if they lock in the trade in value. Just looking for some feedback before I reach out to them. Thanks.

wisey113

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Audi RS6 Avant
Has anyone ordered a TRX from this dealer yet? Sounds like a good deal, especially if they lock in the trade in value. Just looking for some feedback before I reach out to them. Thanks.
I reached out on Saturday, but Cody was out. He’ll be in tomorrow, and I’m going to call and feel it out.

I already have an order placed through another dealer on this sub, but depending on what invoice is, and what they deem “market value” on trades, I may be switching. I’ll update after I talk to Cody tomorrow.

Texas TRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22' Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
14' Platinum Escalade ESV
Hello, my name is Cody Suhr and I work at Dan Deery Motors as a Mopar, Jeep, Ram, and Uconnect Expert. I would like to inform everyone that Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo, Iowa is willing to order a 2022 Ram 1500 TRX at INVOICE pricing!

Unlike most dealers we will also lock in your current vehicle trade-in value with today’s market values towards your TRX! We are close to two airports with easy access for delivery.

No gimmicks to be found. Please inquire via email and once agreement is reached, we require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit.

Great, I have a TRX on order here in TX that universe juice willing, it will show up this month. But interested in the new Grand Wagoneer for the wife, will you take a Pre-Order at Invoice on this?

OP
Deery Mopar Expert

Deery Mopar Expert

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Our dealership is closed today and I appreciate all of the activity! I will make sure to contact everyone back tomorrow! Our email is dandeerymoparexpert@gmail.com if you would please further any inquiries to that email. Greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

BusaDave

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 F250 6.7 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 BMW X5 M 2021 Black TRX Sold
Everyone please read the contract very very closely. It may be 9 months or longer before your order is filled. The current value of your trade being locked in at todays value is really impossible to guarantee. Read the proposed contract for all of the disclaimers to specific deducts they have listed for everything from mileage qualifications to any damage even if it is repaired.

Would love to see this all posted on line. Sounds too good to be true but hope it is not...

OP
Deery Mopar Expert

Deery Mopar Expert

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Everyone please read the contract very very closely. It may be 9 months or longer before your order is filled. The current value of your trade being locked in at todays value is really impossible to guarantee. Read the proposed contract for all of the disclaimers to specific deducts they have listed for everything from mileage qualifications to any damage even if it is repaired.

Would love to see this all posted on line. Sounds too good to be true but hope it is not...

Hello to all.
Dan Deery Motors appreciates all of the activity. We are a reputable dealership and there are absolutely no Gimmicks. Once we have an agreement we will have signatures by both customer and manager! That will then be our deal once the TRX makes its arrival to the dealership! It does sound to good but our dealership stands behind our words! LOCKED IN TRADE VALUE!

ExT

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition

We still don’t know what Invoice Pricing means. If that means MSRP, it maybe not really good as it looks. Plus the trade in value, even though at today market value, as stated, it would vary from dealer to dealer. At the end of the day, I think placing an order with discount up front is still the way to go. But let see how it goes

Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Your price will be shown at day of order explaining the invoice price! That is what we will quote you! You will already know the numbers before you order your truck!

ExT

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition
Your price will be shown at day of order explaining the invoice price! That is what we will quote you! You will already know the numbers before you order your truck!

Thank you for the clarification. Can I call you for a quote to trade in my loaded 2021 Limited 1500 Night Edition?

OP
Deery Mopar Expert

Deery Mopar Expert

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel
Great, I have a TRX on order here in TX that universe juice willing, it will show up this month. But interested in the new Grand Wagoneer for the wife, will you take a Pre-Order at Invoice on this?
We are exploring other models as well!

Tom488

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
We still don’t know what Invoice Pricing means. If that means MSRP, it maybe not really good as it looks. Plus the trade in value, even though at today market value, as stated, it would vary from dealer to dealer. At the end of the day, I think placing an order with discount up front is still the way to go. But let see how it goes
I tend to agree. Let's take a look at an actual POC (going to use one recently posted by Roaster Boy in another thread):

MSRP: $94,475
FWP: $87,838
FFP: $87,035
EP: $83,646

MSRP is, well, self-evident. FWP is Factory Wholesale Price (Invoice)., FFP is Friends and Family pricing. EP is employee pricing.

This truck, under this particular offer of invoice pricing, would sell for $87,838. Granger's deal @ $5,500 off MSRP would sell for $88,975. The Horsham, PA dealer @ $7,500 off would sell for $86,975.

Currently, the $7,500 off MSRP is the best deal out there. Note that, before some @$$holes on here ruined the first deal, the 4% under invoice deal would have been $84,324 - an additional $2,650 savings.

It should be noted that IF the TRX becomes eligible for the affiliates program (1% under invoice), this truck would sell for $86,959 - essentially the same as the $7,500 off MSRP offer.

SexyRexy

Sexy TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'18 TACO
Current Ride #2
Ordered '22 TRX
Military
Air Force
I tend to agree. Let's take a look at an actual POC (going to use one recently posted by Roaster Boy in another thread):

MSRP: $94,475
FWP: $87,838
FFP: $87,035
EP: $83,646

MSRP is, well, self-evident. FWP is Factory Wholesale Price (Invoice)., FFP is Friends and Family pricing. EP is employee pricing.

This truck, under this particular offer of invoice pricing, would sell for $87,838. Granger's deal @ $5,500 off MSRP would sell for $88,975. The Horsham, PA dealer @ $7,500 off would sell for $86,975.

Currently, the $7,500 off MSRP is the best deal out there. Note that, before some @$$holes on here ruined the first deal, the 4% under invoice deal would have been $84,324 - an additional $2,650 savings.

It should be noted that IF the TRX becomes eligible for the affiliates program (1% under invoice), this truck would sell for $86,959 - essentially the same as the $7,500 off MSRP offer.
1630950121840.png

SexyRexy

Sexy TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'18 TACO
Current Ride #2
Ordered '22 TRX
Military
Air Force

Will you honor this with the TRX Ignition Edition? And what other fees can we expect if we purchase from Dan Deery Motors?

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton