TRX808

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep Gladiator LE
Military
Retired Army
Are any of you considering wrapping your TRX? Last year I bought a LE black Gladiator, I took it straight from the dealer and had it wrapped. Does anyone have any good wrap ideas?

I have never done a wrap but will definitely be checking it out for the Monster.. as my driveway is nothing but dirt, dust and rocks and quite long.

I think I'm going to make it happen...
1600363138128.png

I really wanted a sublime or Plum crazy Hellcat and missed out then and now (n)

Since I have never done a wrap... how long does it take to for a professional installer to do a truck the size of the TRX? Thanks

Last edited:
A good solid day.... Maybe a bit longer depending on how they work and if you are changing the finish at all (matte vs glossy)

A good solid day.... Maybe a bit longer depending on how they work and if you are changing the finish at all (matte vs glossy)
Thanks

I ordered a Billet Silver with Black bottom..... It seems to be calling me to put some orange accents in there somewhere... for some reason.... not sure why..
I also ordered Billet Silver and I share your feeling.
Good news I have just the thing for you, let me know when you get the TRX and I'll send you a couple : )

Max-Logo-Yellowlarge.png

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back