TRX vs Lifted Gen2 Raptor Size Comparison

Yeah that is amazing looking !

Looks like the Ram is taller than the Raptor in the back and lower in the front

Not sure its lower in the front when you look at that closer side by side pic but the TRX could definitely use a leveling kit

Looks like the Ram is taller than the Raptor in the back and lower in the front

Not sure its lower in the front when you look at that closer side by side pic but the TRX could definitely use a leveling kit
My thoughts exactly :)

When looking close up at the side-by-side photo, it looks like even the front of the TRX is a smidge taller or at least the same height.

Look close at the truck lines along the top of the hood and top of roof, the side view mirror placements, and outlines of the side windows. I think when you focus on the Raptor tires/wheel-wells and space above the tire, then the Raptor looks larger but that's due to the lift.

Personally, I like a slight rake (back to front) height difference and think it makes the stance look solid/tough. Plus it's great for squat when you tow, as I'll be towing our family camper (7,000 lbs with 600 lbs tongue weight).

Absolutely love this comparison photo next to lifted Raptor, such a great reference.

Tow mirrors look good on the widebody of the TRX..

TRX :
Length - 232.9“
Width - 88” (w/ out mirrors)
Height - 80.9”

Raptor :
Length - 231.9
Width - 86.3” (w/ out mirrors)
Height - 78.5”

TRX :
Length - 232.9“
Width - 88” (w/ out mirrors)
Height - 80.9”

Raptor :
Length - 231.9
Width - 86.3” (w/ out mirrors)
Height - 78.5”
Awesome, thanks for the dimensions!

If the Raptor had about 2.25 inch lift in the front then depending on the Raptor tire size in the photo, the TRX would be just barely taller or almost exact same height.

Thats good for perspective. It will be nice to go from a power wagon to the trx and not feel like I'm driving a little 1500 around.

Great find. That's a really good comparison between the two. The hood scope on the TRX really stands out and looks so aggressive!

Awesome, thanks for the dimensions!

If the Raptor had about 2.25 inch lift in the front then depending on the Raptor tire size in the photo, the TRX would be just barely taller or almost exact same height.
And then you just take a wrench and level out the front end of the TRX. I think a good comparison between the 2 trucks would just be to start em!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back