lpaparo816

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX LMR 950+
Current Ride #2
2022 Dodge Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Just got her back from Ripatuned and Peotter's Auto Spa.

Ripatuned twin turbo package. Addictive Desert Design front and rear bumpers. Retrax PowerTraxOne MX tonneau.

Full Expel Stealth wrap.

She's a sleeper until you hammer down your right foot. Loud and incredibly fast.

Attachments

• IMG_5076.jpeg
    IMG_5076.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 679
  • IMG_5077.jpeg
    IMG_5077.jpeg
    320.3 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_5078.jpeg
    IMG_5078.jpeg
    343.2 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_5079.jpeg
    IMG_5079.jpeg
    393.5 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_3930.jpeg
    IMG_3930.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_5068.jpeg
    IMG_5068.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_5069.jpeg
    IMG_5069.jpeg
    388.5 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_5070.jpeg
    IMG_5070.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 464
I'm told 950 at the crank on 93 pump gas. Can tune for E85 or race fuel for more insane hp.

Wow! Looks great! Also very interested in real world performance numbers

I'm told 950 at the crank on 93 pump gas. Can tune for E85 or race fuel for more insane hp.
I think that matches what they have said previously but again some real world data would be nice (and not the inaccurate stuff from the performance pages in the truck). Plan to run it at the track?

Thanks for the kind words.

A similar TRX on E85 ran 10.8 sec 125mph and 10.6 sec 127 mph at the track. Stock tires and wheels. Steve Rippa posts real stats on his Instagram pages.

You can seriously feel the difference. Feels more planted too for some reason.

Nah. Sleeper street vehicle. Have a HellCat RedEye for that ;)

Thanks for the kind words.

A similar TRX on E85 ran 10.8 sec 125mph and 10.6 sec 127 mph at the track. Stock tires and wheels. Steve Rippa posts real stats on his Instagram pages.

You can seriously feel the difference. Feels more planted too for some reason.

Nah. Sleeper street vehicle. Have a HellCat RedEye for that ;)
Interesting…so roughly the same times as folks with e85 and just spinning the stock ported blower faster. I thought the compound setup might be a little more efficient. Regardless looks like a blast to drive and I hear ya…TRX is not a sports car and never will be.

Ripatuned twin turbo package. Addictive Desert Design front and rear bumpers. Retrax PowerTraxOne MX tonneau.

Full Expel Stealth wrap.

She's a sleeper until you hammer down your right foot. Loud and incredibly fast.
Steves a nice guy and Larry at Peotters is too. Local to me

Any chance you have draggy and can get some performance numbers? Some folks interested in that kit but no data posted by Ripa.
True and finally we found someone here with the kit.
Definitely interested in numbers especially 0-60 to evaluate. You must have had some launches with this... although not accurate what has it recorded?

Few questions:

How long did the process take from drop off to pick up?
What boost you are seeing with the kit?
Total cost after installed

Last edited:
Very nice, any pics of the turbos or the build process? Interested in what all that looks like under the hood!

Amazing build man. Wish I lived closer just to hear the beast in person.

True and finally we found someone here with the kit.
Definitely interested in numbers especially 0-60 to evaluate. You must have had some launches with this... although not accurate what has it recorded?

Few questions:

How long did the process take from drop off to pick up?
What boost you are seeing with the kit?
Total cost after installed
Just picked her up on Tuesday. Haven't really opened her up

It was a long time. Over two months. Turbos alone would be one month I'm told. I believe 10.5. If running E85 or race fuel, will turn up the boost.

Parts for the twin turbo were $12,200
Installation was $3,250

Amazing build man. Wish I lived closer just to hear the beast in person.
Full throttle sounds like running exhaust cutouts.

So many sounds. Supercharger whine. Turbos squealing. Blow off valves breathing. Like a symphony.

Full throttle sounds like running exhaust cutouts.

So many sounds. Supercharger whine. Turbos squealing. Blow off valves breathing. Like a symphony.

You are one lucky SoB. This is an insanely great friggin' upgrade that makes Granger's TRX Tryrant look like a Ford Raptor.

Can you post a video of these sounds?

Just picked her up on Tuesday. Haven't really opened her up

It was a long time. Over two months. Turbos alone would be one month I'm told. I believe 10.5. If running E85 or race fuel, will turn up the boost.

Parts for the twin turbo were $12,200
Installation was $3,250
Was there any warranty included with purchase?

Full Expel Stealth wrap.

You have any pictures of the engine bay/setup?

wow

Geez that's crazy at full weight and street tires. I would suspect with slicks and some of the basic weight reduction items it would be real close to high 9s. I weighed in at 6150 w/o driver so 500lbs less and slicks might get you there.

wow

I hate instagram, no lookie without an account.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back