TRX towing Rv

Need a side camera to see how much sway that rig has. From the mirror it looked smooth.

Did a quick video towing camper.
2021 Ram TRX towing RV
Great info thanks for posting. Seemed like it pulled pretty decently with your setup.

Do you know the weight of the trailer? Thanks.

Attachments

• 60600543-DBAE-453F-8BE0-1323CB19480A.jpeg
    60600543-DBAE-453F-8BE0-1323CB19480A.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 114
Awesome. That my trailer (toy hauler). Thanks for posting.

Nice! I am optimistic that I can replace my power wagon with this trx.

2021 Ram TRX towing RV
What's the towing mpg? I have a toyhauler with a similar weight,,,,

Thank you for taking the time to video and post! There are more than a few of us wondering if our campers will work with TRX. My Lance 2185 TT weighs 1,600 less (4,600 dry) but has about the same hitch weight. Seems promising and I am hopeful it will work with the TRX. I will be buying a WDH that's for certain.

2021 Ram TRX towing RV
Thank you for sharing and posting!

Can’t really tell for sure by the video but it looks like your aftermarket wheel and tire set up may stick out wider than factory. The factory wheels and tires set up is designed to tuck up inside the wheel fender.

Just be careful as would really hate for you to hit a big bump and those aftermarket wheels hit your fender and damage it. Again, can’t tell for sure if that’s the case by the video but I’m sure you’ll be watching it closely.

Beautiful truck!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back