TRX Suspension

OP
M

Murray Kahler

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Truck looks fantastic! I have the same color on order. I do have a question though. She looks to be squatting a lot with the trailer on there? Does that trailer have a lot of tongue weight? I tow a 26’ aluminum race trailer and definitely worried about her squatting. I tow the trailer now with my SRT GC and she definitely knows it’s back there.
yes mate it squats a shit load, very soft in the rear, i have looked into air bags but the rear end has a heap of travel, nothing on the market as yet that can handle the total travel, nice Duc in the back ground, i have 20 Ducatis ranging from old school stuff to rear world superbikes.

Dudebro

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX on order
Current Ride #2
97 ram 2500 Cummins, 2013 Chevrolet Volt, 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
Ok, shall do

I looked into the Hellwig sway bar, but couldnt find anyone that has them and will ship to Aus, if any of you guys have a contact it would be much appreciated.
Summit racing will ship to Australia. It’s about $100 but you can get it for sure through them. I just tested on their site.

Somefun

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep SRT
yes mate it squats a shit load, very soft in the rear, i have looked into air bags but the rear end has a heap of travel, nothing on the market as yet that can handle the total travel, nice Duc in the back ground, i have 20 Ducatis ranging from old school stuff to rear world superbikes.
Wow didn’t think she’d drop that much. Yeah I’m a bike nut also have a little of everything from the 1299 Anniversario V4 speciale V4 street fighter Kawasaki H2 putting down 270 RWHP and more. Love them. Actually flying to COTA this Friday to ride my Speciale there for the weekend with my son. We track ride a few times a month. Love getting out

OP
M

Murray Kahler

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Wow didn’t think she’d drop that much. Yeah I’m a bike nut also have a little of everything from the 1299 Anniversario V4 speciale V4 street fighter Kawasaki H2 putting down 270 RWHP and more. Love them. Actually flying to COTA this Friday to ride my Speciale there for the weekend with my son. We track ride a few times a month. Love getting out
Good on you mate, last track day I had done I landed in hospital, ouch.
73 sport
74 750ss
2/74 750 GT
4/75 900ss
75 860 GTE
79 900 GTS
1978 F1 900(1 of 3)
79 Hailwood
996 RS
998 RS
F06(1 of 8)
Desmosedici
1260 Enduro
Fatboy, and bit of other stuff, it keeps me busy.

Somefun

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep SRT
Very nice! Love that list! The Desmo is on the top of mine wants. Nothing sounds like that lady! Yeah I hear you. I have a dozen and love them all but like you said it definitely keeps ya busy! I just went though my oldest girl. A ZX14 2009. Ive ridden her across the country 4 times, did a bunch of track dats before I had the others and even did a few top speed events and with a 30 shot of nos I hit 204.46. I brought her down to the frame and added full Ohlins front and rear and larger 330mm rotors with Brembo M50‘s. She’s a blast to ride.

OP
M

Murray Kahler

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Very nice! Love that list! The Desmo is on the top of mine wants. Nothing sounds like that lady! Yeah I hear you. I have a dozen and love them all but like you said it definitely keeps ya busy! I just went though my oldest girl. A ZX14 2009. Ive ridden her across the country 4 times, did a bunch of track dats before I had the others and even did a few top speed events and with a 30 shot of nos I hit 204.46. I brought her down to the frame and added full Ohlins front and rear and larger 330mm rotors with Brembo M50‘s. She’s a blast to ride.
Holy shit 204 that's impressive

Somefun

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep SRT
Thanks man! I should have strapped her but I didn’t know about that. They strap the top triple tree to the brake calipers to lower the front end and it decreases the front air damn from the radiator to lower the drag…… big difference for sure probably would have gotten 210 or more. But I’m happy the hit the 200 mark….

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton