TRX Stock Wheel specifications - Offset, etc.

CustomPerformance

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
From what I can find online the stock wheels on the TRX are 18x9 with a 6x139.7 bolt pattern, a 77.8 center bore, and wheel lugs are M14x1.5 Anyone know the factory wheel offset? Thanks.

Edit: Combining info from the thread to put it all in one place.

18x9, 6x139.7 bolt pattern (also known as 6x5.5), +19 offset, 77.8 center bore, M14x1.5 lug nuts.

Notes: 17" wheels will not clear brake calipers. Some Fuel wheels in 18" will not clear the brake calipers.

Last edited:
From what I can find online the stock wheels on the TRX are 18x9 with a 6x139.7 bolt pattern, a 77.8 center bore, and wheel lugs are M14x1.5 Anyone know the factory wheel offset? Thanks.
There is another thread somewhere, where I believe someone posted. Sorry don’t know where exactly.

Anyone know if these would fit running bfg ko2 37”? I don’t want anything that is close to rubbing.

Features:
  • Part #: VR601.20090.6135.12C.87.CG
  • Part Size: 6 x 135mm Single Bolt Pattern
  • Style: 20" x 9"
  • Material: Offset: 12mm / Backspacing: 5.50" / Centerbore: 87mm
  • Color: Carbon Graphite
  • Offset: 12mm
  • Backspacing: 5.50"
  • Max Load: 2600 lbs.
  • Centerbore: 87mm
  • Diameter: 20"
  • Width: 9"
  • 6 x 135mm Single Bolt Pattern
  • Wheels are sold individually

Anyone know if these would fit running bfg ko2 37”? I don’t want anything that is close to rubbing.

Features:
  • Part #: VR601.20090.6135.12C.87.CG
  • Part Size: 6 x 135mm Single Bolt Pattern
  • Style: 20" x 9"
  • Material: Offset: 12mm / Backspacing: 5.50" / Centerbore: 87mm
  • Color: Carbon Graphite
  • Offset: 12mm
  • Backspacing: 5.50"
  • Max Load: 2600 lbs.
  • Centerbore: 87mm
  • Diameter: 20"
  • Width: 9"
  • 6 x 135mm Single Bolt Pattern
  • Wheels are sold individually
That bolt pattern will not work, so you would need to see if they come in a different bolt pattern. As far as fitting 37s without rubbing at all I think we are all pretty much wondering that at this point. I have a set of wheels in the stock offset and width and 37x13.50 Toyo MTs ready to mount up as soon as the truck arrives this coming week. I will definitely be posting back to let everyone know.

That bolt pattern will not work, so you would need to see if they come in a different bolt pattern. As far as fitting 37s without rubbing at all I think we are all pretty much wondering that at this point. I have a set of wheels in the stock offset and width and 37x13.50 Toyo MTs ready to mount up as soon as the truck arrives this coming week. I will definitely be posting back to let everyone know.
Cool. My gut tells me that while they won’t rub on a full lock turn, they will likely impact body in jumps/rock crawling. This is a 20” wheel with 35’s below. Would really prefer more sidewall but if I have to choose between bigger brakes or less sidewall, I’m choosing brakes.

Know what the lightest wheel for 20x9 is thats strong enough to take abuse? Prefer open spoke design. Is 20x9 the right width for new wheels? I always prefer more tire

FDD717B9-95DA-425E-A34A-554B87F528DE.jpeg

Cool. My gut tells me that while they won’t rub on a full lock turn, they will likely impact body in jumps/rock crawling. This is a 20” wheel with 35’s below. Would really prefer more sidewall but if I have to choose between bigger brakes or less sidewall, I’m choosing brakes.

Know what the lightest wheel for 20x9 is thats strong enough to take abuse? Prefer open spoke design. Is 20x9 the right width for new wheels? I always prefer more tire

View attachment 4056
I have a feeling you are correct about fitment. No rub for normal driving, but hard off-road will likely impact. I went with nearly factory wheel offset and same width (20x9), but a 13.50 wide tire. That might be an issue, but again I'll report back.

For the lightest wheel you would probably want a forged wheel. Forged gets more pricey, but several manufacturers will custom make them in any size, offset, etc. Check out Anrky, HRE, Vossen, AG Luxury. I can get you Anrky if you are interested. They only have one wheel option though. Innov8 Racing also makes forged wheels, but I don't think they make them custom offset. Method makes several reasonably priced wheels in the correct width and offset. They aren't forged though. Fuel also makes several wheels in the correct width and offset.

I ra
I have a feeling you are correct about fitment. No rub for normal driving, but hard off-road will likely impact. I went with nearly factory wheel offset and same width (20x9), but a 13.50 wide tire. That might be an issue, but again I'll report back.

For the lightest wheel you would probably want a forged wheel. Forged gets more pricey, but several manufacturers will custom make them in any size, offset, etc. Check out Anrky, HRE, Vossen, AG Luxury. I can get you Anrky if you are interested. They only have one wheel option though. Innov8 Racing also makes forged wheels, but I don't think they make them custom offset. Method makes several reasonably priced wheels in the correct width and offset. They aren't forged though. Fuel also makes several wheels in the correct width and offset.
Ran Hre on my last sportscar. R101 lightweights. Amazing wheel but also 11k for a set

HRE are sweet but as you noted they are expensive. HRE actually builds ANRKY’s wheels for them. Price point is similar.
I’m not a fan of Ankry design. Maybe I’ll call hre and see what they are doing for truck wheels.

Just an update... 37s do fit, but if you are going to go 13.50 wide, I'd strongly recommend sticking with the stock width and offset on the wheels. These clear, but just barely. I have gone in and out of parking lots at a decent speed, and haven't noticed any rubbing. However, that's not the same as rough off-roading. I tried to capture the clearance when turning in the video, but it's not very easy to see the actual clearance. It's not quite as bad as it looks (particularly in the front). @Bambi

Attachments

• IMG_1462 2.JPG
    IMG_1462 2.JPG
    636.4 KB · Views: 925
Wow that is tight.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back