TRX Soon!

therealdp

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 F-150 Raptor
Hey all!

I'm hoping my trx should be rolling in pretty soon. It has surprisingly moved along pretty fast although I did do just a level 1 with running boards and that was pretty much it. Order was placed on 05/02, Scheduled on 05/25, production on 06/06 and built on 06/10. Now for the last 3 weeks pretty much has just been sitting, but now the ram 1500 order status page just updated this afternoon and shows it shipped 06/09 which I don't see how that makes sense since it wasn't built till 06/10...but still shows TBD for a delivery date. Any insight into this here or possibly a glitch on the ship date?

Welcome to the forum @therealdp - Congrats on the order!

You can join the forum tracker by submitting your VIN to this form:

Daily updates are posted here:

I think they just slapped some dates in the tracker this morning to screw with people. Mine shipped the first week of May and has sat in the Toledo railyard ever since but this morning the tracker updated to saying shipped on 21 June. Truck is still sitting there with no ETA as far as anyone can tell me.

I think they just slapped some dates in the tracker this morning to screw with people. Mine shipped the first week of May and has sat in the Toledo railyard ever since but this morning the tracker updated to saying shipped on 21 June. Truck is still sitting there with no ETA as far as anyone can tell me.
Yikes, yeah that was my concern that something was just slapped in there. Well hopefully yours actually gets there soon! I work for the dealer that I ordered it from and the info the dealers are provided is slim to none...seems like even the status codes don't mean much even for them.

Must be nice!

I ordered mine May 2nd and optioned it out so I knew it was going to be a long wait but the going joke is what will arrive first, my daughter (due end of aug) or my TRX. My money is on the baby…

Must be nice!

I ordered mine May 2nd and optioned it out so I knew it was going to be a long wait but the going joke is what will arrive first, my daughter (due end of aug) or my TRX. My money is on the baby…
That is a good going joke but I do think you're right with putting the money on the baby...Even though the order status shows "shipped" its still been sitting dormant at the "23 mound & storage" it says when I look it up here at the dealership. That has been at that location since June 12th so I doubt I'll see it for another 2 months I'm thinking.

Back