TRX Rear End Gear Swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on Dodge?
For a second, try to take a more global view......Dodge and RAM would like to offer all the colors previously available, but are likely at the mercy of supply chain issues and or supplier issues (@KnightMare for inside info?) . For instance, they contract YEARS in advance for paint supplies and color selections. When their supplier tells them they cannot fulfill that contract, Dodge cancels that color (no great drama). Even though the worst of the supply chain issues are behind us, they will ultimately dog us for years. So you can go on and on about it or accept it and move on, and buy a used TRX in a color you like.
Respectfully, ‘IF’ you’re correct, that’s still an unmitigated disaster for many prospective buyers that don’t want the color choices of their 100K truck foisted down their throats like Communist North Korea! However, your idea aside, methinks that Dodge knows that, despite all Ford’s belligerent fanfare and hype, the TRX still punks the new Rap R in so many metrics thus, worse case scenario, they’ll always have enough gutless, emasculated chumps that’ll tuck their tails between their legs and take their color-choice ass-whuppin like the pathetic, feckless lemmings they are and thereby fill enough TRX orders to keep Dodge rolling in the $$$….It’s a shitshow either way and any notion of ‘accepting it and moving on’ is unreasonable for buyers that refuse to have anyone dictate to them their color choices down to a lousy 3 choices on a 100K truck. Many of these buyers will simply say, NO, and pass on the purchase altogether……

Ar
Agreed. Ram (not Dodge) didn't suddenly decide that they don't like selling other colors. It was a temporary restriction due to supply chain issues, and the restriction has already been lifted. The same has happened with many other options as well in the past year.

Respectfully, ‘IF’ you’re correct, that’s still an unmitigated disaster for many prospective buyers that don’t want the color choices of their 100K truck foisted down their throats like Communist North Korea! However, your idea aside, methinks that Dodge knows that, despite all Ford’s belligerent fanfare and hype, the TRX still punks the new Rap R in so many metrics thus, worse case scenario, they’ll always have enough gutless, emasculated chumps that’ll tuck their tails between their legs and take their color-choice ass-whuppin like the pathetic, feckless lemmings they are and thereby fill enough TRX orders to keep Dodge rolling in the $$$….It’s a shitshow either way and any notion of ‘accepting it and moving on’ is unreasonable for buyers that refuse to have anyone dictate to them their color choices down to a lousy 3 choices on a 100K truck. Many of these buyers will simply say, NO, and pass on the purchase altogether……
This happened once before on Hydro Blue when the 22 models were starting production. Once supplies came back, the color was released again.

Ram obviously doesn't benefit from limiting options to perspective buyers. This also happened to Ford with Raptors and a few of their colors. Global supplies were limited specifically with colors that had Blue in them.

Chill out.

I’m confused…….Are you suggesting that the paint supply issues with respect to color variety has been resolved and we can now, once again, order 23’s in the usual palette of TRX colors? Please advise, thanks….

No one has a gun to your head to buy a TRX. All hyperbole aside, it sounds like you just want an excuse to not buy a TRX bc the price went up and maybe now it’s more than you can afford or just want to pay. Either way I’m sure there are plenty of red blooded hard working “would kick your teeth in” Americans that would love their TRX even in the limited colors (like all those on the forum who chose those colors you just bashed because they don’t fit your personal preference). Criticizing Ram is one thing…criticizing owners is another.

You said you were a die hard Blue Oval fan and maybe that’s a better choice for you. They come with 4.10 gears and their forums love this kind of worthless banter and narcissistic self indulgence.

I don't know if they are resolved for 23 models but, in time, they will be.

In fact, I wasn’t ‘talking all big about finding some other discount dealer’ 11K WAS the best discount I could find and I did purchase that truck. I’m buying another one and apparently Dodge is both raising the price on my particularly outfitted TRX by 5K AND for reasons that escape comprehension, are unable to offer the car in anything other than limp-wristed poofmeister white, absurd fire engine flamboyant red and utterly played out been there, done that black! This is insulting to every TRX buyer and will render the truck absolutely unacceptable to purchase, regardless of ‘forum discount’ for many pissed off potential customers! Shame on Dodge for these pathetic color choices!
Why don't you take your piss poor comments about certain colors that you may not like and shove them. Then go back to the raptor forums. This forum doesn't need your BS.

You are sure in a twist over this.
When you were in school, did anyone call ya "drama queen" ?

Three trick pony
-Go fast
-Do burnouts
-Crash
#3 NOT WRONG!
Just look at all the crashed HC REs on CoParts Auctions.
Always the front corner and opposite rear corner. As they lost control, hit a wall / center median and the ass end came around and tagged the same wall!

that last one is generally reserved for the mustang drivers.......usually into groups of people
Groups of people, standing outside the local Cars and Coffee meet up!!!!!!!!!!!

No one has a gun to your head to buy a TRX. All hyperbole aside, it sounds like you just want an excuse to not buy a TRX bc the price went up and maybe now it’s more than you can afford or just want to pay. Either way I’m sure there are plenty of red blooded hard working “would kick your teeth in” Americans that would love their TRX even in the limited colors (like all those on the forum who chose those colors you just bashed because they don’t fit your personal preference). Criticizing Ram is one thing…criticizing owners is another.

You said you were a die hard Blue Oval fan and maybe that’s a better choice for you. They come with 4.10 gears and their forums love this kind of worthless banter and narcissistic self indulgence.
Apparently you didn’t read my post very closely….I didn’t ‘bash’ any members whatsoever…I was directly referring to the people who, in Dodge’s estimation, not mine, willingly will buy their TRX in those limited colors…This is an inescapable truth that Dodge KNOWS there are some gutless turds out there who will fecklessly kowtow to their current, chintzy color selection. If YOU want to impute my criticism of Dodge onto these alleged members, that’s on you, don’t scapegoat onto me what’s obviously a source of tension and embarrassment for you….now go get your f’n shinebox!

You are sure in a twist over this.
When you were in school, did anyone call ya "drama queen" ?
Respectfully, your statement is emblematic of the numbed down, dispassionate vapidity permeated into our zeitgeist….Sad that I can’t express some seriously held emotion without being called a ‘drama queen’….

Why don't you take your piss poor comments about certain colors that you may not like and shove them. Then go back to the raptor forums. This forum doesn't need your BS.
Really, internet tough guy? Always a keyboard warrior popping off as he cowers behind his computer screen in mommy’s basement…..tell you what Rambo, save all this man talk for the next time you’re at a cars and coffee and some random is having a discussion about Dodge’s pathetic current color choices and tell him to shove it and see how well that goes for you….”You have respect, you don’t lose your teeth”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back