Warren-RB

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep Trackhawk
Current Ride #2
MB CLS550
Two separate (main & parking) brakes like for OE Mustang GT500 or Corvette C8 Rear that comes as standard.
Pic shown is a rear CCB BBK for Corvette C8 (OE rear ePB on the right is retained.)

Corvette C8 Iron Brake w/OE Caliper & RB 2 pc Rotors:
2648-c8-std-rear-fitment.png

Corvette C8 Iron BBK w/RB Calipers:
2646-c8-bbk-rear.png

Corvette C8 Iron to CCB Conversion BBK Upgrade:

2r19-c8-rear-bbk-fit.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
We like to have a feedback from users like you for the need and how promising is the demand, just thinking it's an option probably more inline with a BBK with 20 or 21" wheels.

I would be 100% in for a rear upgrade if it were compatible with the 18" OEM wheels. There has been a lot of interest gathered around the Front BBK for 18" OEM wheels. I imagine all, if not most of those people would be interested in upgrading their rear brakes as well.

I would be 100% in for a rear upgrade if it were compatible with the 18" OEM wheels. There has been a lot of interest gathered around the Front BBK for 18" OEM wheels. I imagine all, if not most of those people would be interested in upgrading their rear brakes as well.
Rotora already makes a F&R kit for the 18 oem wheels.

Rotora already makes a F&R kit for the 18 oem wheels.
Thanks! I'm aware of that kit but I refuse to even consider it for my truck. There are several reasons why. I'd rather not get into detail here and sidetrack this thread. Feel free to reach out via PM if you are interested.

Same here!

I'd be in for an 18"-wheel version to match the front 18" version of the BBK.

We will deal only the proven and legitimated system (ie. OE setup with a retrofit design).

With this conversion as an example, a 3rd caliper for parking will be added by connecting it to the existing servo motor cable, and the hydraulic hose be connected to a fixed caliper for regular braking in other words the existing single caliper is branched to 2 calipers.

By doing so the original braking integrity is retained.

Due to the retrofitting requires an extra space for caliper adaptors, therefore stock size kit is NOT possible, usually a 2" oversize (20"+ wheels) can be considered.

There are some aftermarket rear BBK which is up to user's acceptance but it's outside our discussion scope here.

Rear fixed piston caliper w/integrated ePB for TRX is at work - This is a new brake development project we are undertaking along with Raptor R and Tundra 2021+

Rear%20caliper%20(oe).JPG

rear-epb.png

Estimated weight saving over OE cast iron caliper would be approx. 4-5 lbs each.

Last edited:
Man, I am excited! Please, consider me for the first set. Btw, I participated in the first GB (black set, no decals)

Pretty cool project but why do your posts read like someone fed them into Google Translate or a Nigerian prince has an investment deal for me?

Back