Raptor Killer

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2019 Callaway Z06
Hey gang, just hit 500 miles so now it lets me play with launch control. Have done a couple of rips, best 0-60 so far is 4.3S.

Anyone else hitting any sub 3S numbers

Raptor Killer

Hey gang, just hit 500 miles so now it lets me play with launch control. Have done a couple of rips, best 0-60 so far is 4.3S.

Raptor Killer
Are you using launch control? Is the launch rpm adjustable?

What were you using for launch rpm?

Raptor Killer
Awesome, yep there are posts on this forum with sub 4 numbers.

What were you using for launch rpm?
When you stand on the brake in increases launch rpm, looks like around 1500. Haven't figured out how to set it yet.

I will say it is pretty awesome taking off like that in a 6500 lb truck. I have a C7 Callaway Vette that will do 2.8S 0-60, and the TRX is equally fun at launch. I thought I read somewhere these things can do 3.7S 0-60, trying to figure out how to get there.

This whole horsepower revolution has been awesome, who ever thought we would have sub 4S 0-60 pickups.

I can honestly lay claim that I now don't drive anything less than 700HP

When you stand on the brake in increases launch rpm, looks like around 1500. Haven't figured out how to set it yet.

I will say it is pretty awesome taking off like that in a 6500 lb truck. I have a C7 Callaway Vette that will do 2.8S 0-60, and the TRX is equally fun at launch. I thought I read somewhere these things can do 3.7S 0-60, trying to figure out how to get there.

This whole horsepower revolution has been awesome, who ever thought we would have sub 4S 0-60 pickups.

Go into Uconnect and it will allow you to change launch rpm.

My last 2 toy vehicles have been over 700 crank which is amazing.

1500 feels like a really low launch rpm but I’m used to motors with a much higher redline. I would probably just start increasing it incrementally until you get your best time.

My last 2 toy vehicles have been over 700 crank which is amazing.

1500 feels like a really low launch rpm but I’m used to motors with a much higher redline. I would probably just start increasing it incrementally until you get your best time.
I believe the max is 4500

I believe the max is 4500
Did car & driver say what launch rpm they used. My gut says optimal will be 3500+\- 500 rpm but it’s purely a guess without any personal experience launching any hellcat. I would probably jump to 2750 then move up by 250rpm steps.

if you are breaking traction to any significant degree at 2750 I would ratchet down by 250

Did car & driver say what launch rpm they used. My gut says optimal will be 3500+\- 500 rpm but it’s purely a guess without any personal experience launching any hellcat. I would probably jump to 2750 then move up by 250rpm steps.

if you are breaking traction to any significant degree at 2750 I would ratchet down by 250
I believe that ram was recommending 2200 to 2400

It is adjustable up to 3500. At least thats what mine went to, but its not unlocked yet either.
Yeah I think once you are unlocked it goes to 4500. Cheers

Cant wait. Ive been trying to put miles on it. Bought it locally and the dealership is about 3 miles from home and work is about 4. Sitting at 360ish.
Awesome. How’s it driving? I hope you have no issues so far and for that matter never. Cheers

The best time I’ve seen someone do was 3.5. if true, not a bad stock number. Personally if and when I get my truck I am planning to wait and only really hammer it after the 1500 mile mark. Cheers

The best time I’ve seen someone do was 3.5. if true, not a bad stock number. Personally if and when I get my truck I am planning to wait and only really hammer it after the 1500 mile mark. Cheers
Saw that video. Believe he did it at 2700 RPM launch.

Best I can do is 3-5 W/1500 miles on the clock..

0-60.jpg

Back