TRX orders pushed back 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTRX

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Hydro Blue Ram TRX
Not a few weeks, but all of these shortages will work through our outstanding system over the next 9-12 months--has nothing to do with a president. We've build this system up over many decades. we are the world's largest economy with only 5% of the global population for a reason.
Lol. Sure thing Psaki

Robbyreneeward

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Jeep Wrangler 3.0, 2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins
Correct, I would build your truck and send it to them and ask them to submit your order when it opens. I know he said earlier that there doing around a thousand bronco orders now and there really busy.
Anyone wanna buy a diesel Wrangler?? 😂

losin_mo_$$

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Military
USMC vet
I got an update on my TRX order this morning from the Dan Deery dealership in Iowa. Said they recently found out that Ram has pushed orders back another 30 days. Ram rep said expect to see trucks arrive between 120-150 days after order is placed. TRX orders placed in September will be built in December is what they made it sound like.
I needed a good laugh sir and this was a good one lol thank you,
Sincerely June 08th order

DaygoTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21’ Escalade
Current Ride #2
Trx pending
Not a few weeks, but all of these shortages will work through our outstanding system over the next 9-12 months--has nothing to do with a president. We've build this system up over many decades. we are the world's largest economy with only 5% of the global population for a reason.
Biden and the democrats have failed America in every way possible, and if you can’t see that, I’m truly sorry.

4502TRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
F450
Dealer in Texas was unable to place an order for 2022 TRX earlier today.

TRXCNB

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 ram2500
There has never been a president like this one...
Benedict Arnold would have made a better one....
And that 5percent figure will probably double with the amount of illegal migration coming through the southern border with this administration.

DaygoTRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21’ Escalade
Current Ride #2
Trx pending
There has never been a president like this one...
Benedict Arnold would have made a better one....
And that 5percent figure will probably double with the amount of illegal migration coming through the southern border with this administration.
Amen to that 🤝

Wlmngtn310

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hellcat Charger
Date order placed is just one factor. Bigger factor is when Ram decides to pick-up the dealership's order. Size appears to matter.

Just my opinion based on the upcoming holidays, announced delays, lack of parts and my experience ordering a 2021 - (ordered 8/18/20, day 1 hour 1, and received it six months later on 2/24/21) - if you are not D1 by the end of the month, getting a truck before January is going to be difficult. Best just to prepare yourself mentally. If it comes sooner, you win! Again opinion only.

D1 to build about two weeks
Build to inspection to release in best case is a week, but right now more like two to three weeks.
Transport to dealer another two to four weeks.
I’ve been in Final Inspection for over 3 weeks already (21 order) :(

Dealer told me they’d not know why, but suspect chip shortage.

SexyRexy

Sexy TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'18 TACO
Current Ride #2
'18 Ody
Military
Air Force
I’m so fucking tired of seeing politics enter the conversation on a truck thread. All of you grow up and go back to your stupid rants on Facebook. No one wants to hear your shit here.
I know, right!?! Such boner-killers (and not in a good way).

Flaccid men talking about other flaccid men blaming their flaccidness on him.

Scott_in_FL

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'17 ACR-E 1-of-1; '18 Jeep GC SRT
^^^ Well, the reality is that we are here (i.e. chip shortage) because of a failure of many, many administrations to allow China to have such a controlling position on so many aspects of our lives. Perhaps Covid sounded the warning bell and it's not too late to bring manufacturing back to the US. If the chips were being made here, your truck would have been delivered by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton