TRX Native Dyno Displaying WHP?

Nictrick24

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX lvl 2
Does the built in Dyno display WHP or engine HP? I would assume WHP given the lower readings. Some people on here say the TRX pushes 500-525 WHP MAX. I’ve seen otherwise from dyno videos and also the built in dyno reading (589HP). I installed the S&B intake system and this morning it just read out 617HP (HP screen on gauge cluster). No matter what type of HP reading it’s giving, looks like S&B claims for added HP are true. If the TRX only pushes 500-525 for some people (stock configuration) and the built in dyno is WHP, then I think they got some dud engines. What are others getting from the built in dyno? Does it even produce accurate figures?

Attachments

• IMG_9952.jpeg
    IMG_9952.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Those things arent accurate at all. My old R/T Made 620RWHP & it would always display 385 no matter what. Not sure exactly what it uses to calculate that number maybe engine load and whatever its originally programmed to know.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back