TRX Markups getting attention.

DulcejuanDiaz

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram truck

I think I have to take some of that with a grain of salt. I don’t see the going rate for an LE at $50 ADM. I think that’s and exception to the rule and most likely only found in large population areas like CA. But to the point of the story ADM exist. The disappointing thing is it only exists because consumers pay it. It would not exist if consumers stopped paying.

Always thought MSRP on auto sticker stands for maximum sales retail price, till now, It’s a suggested price. That’s why they can legally do that.
Here in SoCal, big dealers are asking upto $40k above sticker. And others are saying they will exhibit the LE for a week and take bids.
I would never shop at any of the dealers that are so hungry regardless to being Auto Dealer Giants.

Always thought MSRP on auto sticker stands for maximum sales retail price, till now, It’s a suggested price. That’s why they can legally do that.
Here in SoCal, big dealers are asking upto $40k above sticker. And others are saying they will exhibit the LE for a week and take bids.
I would never shop at any of the dealers that are so hungry regardless to being Auto Dealer Giants.
Huntington Beach asking 50K over for LE and 35K over for all others. Total insanity. The thing is someone will pay it

You cannot
Huntington Beach asking 50K over for LE and 35K over for all others. Total insanity. The thing is someone will pay it
You cannot blame a dealership for wanting to make money. That is what they do. It is up to the consumer to decide how bad they want the truck or are they willing to sit on the fence for about 2 years when the TRX pricing comes back to earth and/or they offer cheaper variants. Aka Challenger Hellcat Widebody= 392 Scat Pack Widebody for about $30K less. TRX widebody Hell Cat 1500= 5.7 TR 1500 or 392TR 1500. I would not be surprised if this is how Stellantis can make more money...

wow if someone wants to pay 50k usd extra for my LE im game! lol
There was a guy local to me asking 2x msrp for an LE but I feel like he was just kinda seeing if someone would pay

for $50,000 over MSRP I would sell my vapor TRX in a flash. With that extra $50,000 I would readily be able to wait 1 year for the next TRX or a Super Charged V8 Raptor. I look at it as if I turn down $50,000 I am actually telling myself this TRX costs $140,000 of value.

Although my brother was buying a condo and before his first payment someone offered him above his cost to walk away from the contract and he kept the contract. ie my brother signed a deal to pay $2,500,000 for a condo, Person B offered my brother $1,250,000 to walk away from the contract. My brother kept the contract and is paying $2,500,000 for the condo.

I put $100 deposit on a CyberTruck because of the ADM silliness when the TRX was announced. I figure for $100 I’m guaranteed a spot in line at a reasonable price. Who knows, by the time the CyberTruck becomes available Ram will either have a Redeye TRX or be discounting the heck out of the current model. Either way, patience will prove to be cost savings.

Dealers are now using the "Chip Shortage" and we don't know if or when any more will be built; Sooooooooooooo if you want this bad boy give me the 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 suckers after all its a free market.

Glad to here your another person that won’t support ADM dealership. For some reason they really rub me the wrong way. I guess I hate to see people being taken advantage of.

I don’t like it but they can charge whatever they want. Just like ammo right now. After all we still are somewhat in a capitalist economy.

Reactions: Two
for $50,000 over MSRP I would sell my vapor TRX in a flash. With that extra $50,000 I would readily be able to wait 1 year for the next TRX or a Super Charged V8 Raptor. I look at it as if I turn down $50,000 I am actually telling myself this TRX costs $140,000 of value.

Although my brother was buying a condo and before his first payment someone offered him above his cost to walk away from the contract and he kept the contract. ie my brother signed a deal to pay $2,500,000 for a condo, Person B offered my brother $1,250,000 to walk away from the contract. My brother kept the contract and is paying $2,500,000 for the condo.
Yeah I think I would have taken the 1.25 and moved into my TRX. Oh wait I don’t have a TRX yet FCA.

Let’s hope FCA steps in and puts a squeeze on the ADM dealers to get them to knock it off.

I don’t like it but they can charge whatever they want. Just like ammo right now. After all we still are somewhat in a capitalist economy.
The great primer shortage of 2021. I’m on a gun forum where people are literally making their own primers. Primers!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back