TRX makes top of the list!

Eighty

Dream Killer
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'22 TRX (Level 2)
Haha, I'm sure Tesla will be at the top of that list at some point. I can't imagine disposing / recycling all these electric batteries are any better IMO.

BS article is BS. EV's are far worse for the environment than the TRX. However, if it pisses off the snowflake libbies, just makes me love the truck even more!

Retarded teenager says:
iu

Haha, I'm sure Tesla will be at the top of that list at some point. I can't imagine disposing / recycling all these electric batteries are any better IMO.
2A3116FB-1818-4696-B09E-FC995F26A116.jpeg

If I only knew I could be at the top of the list at pissing off the Greenies I would have gladly paid ADM and got a TRX sooner! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do they not realize that we’re mocking them for this type of crap?

It was only a few years ago, when people thought they were in some exclusive smug Tesla club.

Now at any given time in SoCal traffic, I can look around me, and see no less than 5-6 (usually White) Model 3's surrounding me.

I'm sure most of you remember the game "Slug Bug" from your childhood?
If kids today are playing "Slug Tesla" on road trips, they must look absolutely battered. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, buying all the cobalt and lithium from 3rd world countries and hostile countries............what could go wrong ???????? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, buying all the cobalt and lithium from 3rd world countries and hostile countries............what could go wrong ???????? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not to mention, copper. We don't have anywhere close to enough copper in the entire world to build out the infrastructure necessary to charge all of these EVs and we can't even mine the copper deposits we do have because of protests and lawsuits from... you guessed it, the same environmental-wackos demanding these EVs! :rolleyes:

This made my week, "topping the site’s “Meanest List.”". You're GD right the TRX tops the meanest list!

Last edited:
Not to mention, copper. We don't have anywhere close to enough copper in the entire world to build out the infrastructure necessary to charge all of these EVs and we can't even mine the copper deposits we do have because of protests and lawsuits from... you guessed it, the same environmental-wackos demanding these EVs! :rolleyes:
It’s insanity!!! They tote no fossil fuels I wonder what their plan is for powering trains, trucks, tractors, aircraft, ships, power generation, construction equipment……omg the list goes on for ever. Was it Forest who said stupid is as stupid does!

You know, I forgot about an article I heard on the radio the other day. Insurers are having to "total" a lot of EV's because the batteries can't be repaired after receiving even minor damage in a collision. Since the batteries are so expensive, the replacement costs push them into the category of being totaled. So there are batteries starting to stack up in junkyards that no one can do anything with. There's some environmental good news.

You know, I forgot about an article I heard on the radio the other day. Insurers are having to "total" a lot of EV's because the batteries can't be repaired after receiving even minor damage in a collision. Since the batteries are so expensive, the replacement costs push them into the category of being totaled. So there are batteries starting to stack up in junkyards that no one can do anything with. There's some environmental good news.

Noooooo, you don’t understand those batteries aren’t really there it’s fake news! 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Back