TRX is not a good TV hauler with the "silly" Ram Bar lol

KnightMare

🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
I thought this article was comedy. I hope you guys with the Ram Bar and bed carrier never run into this situation lol
1609720890092.png

1609720837816.png

Guess he couldn’t afford an OLED after buying his mall crusher.
Seriously.

Effing redneck. Leave it to a journalist to be given a six figure vehicle he didn’t spend a nickel for and complain about its lack of utility because of the options it’s loaded with. I bet it looks damn fine in front of that single wide though.

Those WWF matches are going to come to life on that new $500 Wal-Mart TV.

Here’s to you Jerry for another half-assed evaluation and poorly written article. This free lance gig isn’t what you were hoping ‘eh?

Head Redneck

Guess he couldn’t afford an OLED after buying his mall crusher.
They'll give anyone a mule apparently lol.
I need to claim to be a third rate journalist so I can test one

They'll give anyone a mule apparently lol.
I need to claim to be a third rate journalist so I can test one
They really should give you a mule, not this toolbag trying to fit a tv in the bed. lol

They really should give you a mule, not this toolbag trying to fit a tv in the bed. lol
Dude I got my own personal trail beside my house I could do some testing in! Mud hole, steep hills, a jump....

They would need to bring a flatbed because I promise the TRX would be laying on its side just like the one at the plant. Going to be crushed anyway...

And to think I felt bad last night after the whisky induced post I made and I see you guys felt similarly. :ROFLMAO:
Don't drink and post :cool:
But it is a stupid take on the truck when it looks like he could have taken out the spare and fit it in just fine....

Seriously.

Effing redneck. Leave it to a journalist to be given a six figure vehicle he didn’t spend a nickel for and complain about its lack of utility because of the options it’s loaded with. I bet it looks damn fine in front of that single wide though.

Those WWF matches are going to come to life on that new $500 Wal-Mart TV.

Here’s to you Jerry for another half-assed evaluation and poorly written article. This free lance gig isn’t what you were hoping ‘eh?

Head Redneck
omg that was funny lol!

My thoughts are maybe it would be more doable without the spare tire carrier...?
This is why I didn’t spec the carrier. I actually need to carry bales of alfalfa and shit. The carrier takes too much space (even though I kinda want it)

This is why I didn’t spec the carrier. I actually need to carry bales of alfalfa and shit. The carrier takes too much space (even though I kinda want it)
Not limited to the TRX but when you mix alfalfa and shit, the alfalfa ends up tasting like shit, just saying.

Not limited to the TRX but when you mix alfalfa and shit, the alfalfa ends up tasting like shit, just saying.
I don’t eat it. The deer should be happy with shit mixed alfalfa

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back