TRX Graphics

JonR88

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
I see the factory graphics are really expensive for this truck, like crazy expensive. Anybody get graphics added after getting their TRX?

I ordered a set of TRX decals in flat black for the rear wells. They look like the right size although I don't have my truck yet and haven't seen an actual truck yet to verify. I still don't know if I will actually put them on or not. I couldn't justify the money they wanted for stickers.

I ordered a set of TRX decals in flat black for the rear wells. They look like the right size although I don't have my truck yet and haven't seen an actual truck yet to verify. I still don't know if I will actually put them on or not. I couldn't justify the money they wanted for stickers.
Where did you order them? I saw them on Ebay but they seem to be much smaller than oem.

So after getting home and measuring the graphics I received... the TRX letters are 3 7/8" high by 22 1/2" wide overall.
Can someone with factory graphics take some measurements and post them?

You can say they are just "stickers", and how expensive they are, but some things to consider.

• Make sure you are getting a very high quality vinyl decal. Many years ago I made this mistake of buying cheap material off the internet too, did not last, and did not install correctly.
  • If your getting custom cut, and professionally installed, it will be the same price.
  • If your buying off the net, and getting professionally installed, you might save a few hundred, and it will take your time, and be stressful to know if its getting done right.
  • Doing yourself? Good for you, hopefully you have installed large decals before, very easy to wrinkle, bubble, and not get straight.
For me, I happen to like the factory ones and is well worth the price, because of the above. To each their own.

You can say they are just "stickers", and how expensive they are, but some things to consider.

• Make sure you are getting a very high quality vinyl decal. Many years ago I made this mistake of buying cheap material off the internet too, did not last, and did not install correctly.
  • If your getting custom cut, and professionally installed, it will be the same price.
  • If your buying off the net, and getting professionally installed, you might save a few hundred, and it will take your time, and be stressful to know if its getting done right.
  • Doing yourself? Good for you, hopefully you have installed large decals before, very easy to wrinkle, bubble, and not get straight.
For me, I happen to like the factory ones and is well worth the price, because of the above. To each their own.
Oh, I don't doubt the factory decals are top notch. I still couldn't justify it when I placed my order. Even though I bought just the TRX decal online, I am still not for sure I will ever install them on the truck if... I ever receive it. If I do, I'm very meticulous and anal about getting that kind of stuff right, so I will definitely take my time and do it right. But you are right...not all vinyl is created equal.

If you look at the qty produced tread. You will see that 900 out of 1400 ordered graphics. It is not sensible or functional basically like this whole truck, but if you like the look then you get it

1612192701985.png

Had these custom cut and professionally installed on the demon, and ceramic coated.

I’m getting my LE in next week or two (don’t f*ck with me Ram!) and obviously it comes with the TRX graphics on the side, which I do not like. I will be removing them quickly. Not sure if they can be reused but if someone wants to swing by the shop when they remove them you are welcome to take them and see if they can be reused.

I wouldn't say they are just stickers but for the price the factory is offering them for, I am confident I could get some custom made ones that are just as good and professionally installed for a lot less money. Of course the quality of the vinyl matters but no way the "TRX" decals are worth $500 bucks.......

I wouldn't say they are just stickers but for the price the factory is offering them for, I am confident I could get some custom made ones that are just as good and professionally installed for a lot less money. Of course the quality of the vinyl matters but no way the "TRX" decals are worth $500 bucks.......
Cool price out a custom cut and install with high quality material and let us know. For the demon I paid about what I am paying for the TRX, and glad I did as I have learned from my past and very happy with the result.

Last edited:
Cool price out a custom cut and install with high quality material and let us know. For the demon I paid about what I am paying for the TRX, and glad I did as I have learned from my past and very happy with the result.
I have friends with a print shop and a variety of presses. Are there specs for what a good vinyl decal would look like material or printing process-wise? I’m confident that if they can do it, we could get a special build for a very good price.

Can any of the happy owners that got trucks delivered confirm the size???

I stayed away from the factory decals only because I wanted something different rather than the same decal every other TRX has. Not sure what I will be putting but might make a Rex standing on a raptor and put that on. I should say my wife will make it with her vinyl cutter.

my buddies said they would do it by printing on a permanent vinyl and then doing a weatherproof laminate over the graphic. Once I get my truck I'll take it over and let them see what they think. I've got the rear decal, not the hood one.

I have friends with a print shop and a variety of presses. Are there specs for what a good vinyl decal would look like material or printing process-wise? I’m confident that if they can do it, we could get a special build for a very good price.
That works for me

If anyone wants custom decals, like the logo I made below, I have a vinyl cutter and a decent color selection of high quality vinyl...my cutter is 24" wide so I can make some pretty big stuff (like bedsides or hood decals). Hit me up if interested. A bunch of forum members have already purchased the 12" and 9" TRX logo decals from our site.

TRX Logo.jpg

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back