TRX Gas and Brake pedals

Slim

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram Limited Pearl White
I ordered my TRX a week ago and I got a TRX brochure from my dealer. The brochure shows a "metal" gas and brake pedal which I really like the look of but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Does the TRX come with this look or is it an aftermarket option somewhere?

Attachments

• tempImageVpDSy9.png
    tempImageVpDSy9.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 476
I ordered my TRX a week ago and I got a TRX brochure from my dealer. The brochure shows a "metal" gas and brake pedal which I really like the look of but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Does the TRX come with this look or is it an aftermarket option somewhere?
Probably a Mopar dealer installed accessory like they have on the Challenger 392 my body that would be nice to have some type of an Aluminum pedal dress up kit

Probably a Mopar dealer installed accessory like they have on the Challenger 392 my body that would be nice to have some type of an Aluminum pedal dress up kit
I really like it. If it not stock I will try and find it Thanks

I really like it. If it not stock I will try and find it Thanks
I am sure you will find it either through the dealer or I imagine the aftermarket has a solution the gas and brake pedal’s are probably off of a standard ram 1500 so I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for good luck

So I went on the Ramtrucks website and looks at all of the photos for the TRK.. some photos have them and some don’t. That tells me it’s part of a package like maybe only on the LE, or maybe with carbon fiber or maybe with the Redd accents package. In any case you should be able to order them from Ram or order from a third party vendor.

I wonder if it's like the track hawk was.. They had to be installed. They came with the vehicle and were in a small box in the back.
I actually had to make my dealer replace mine because someone at the dealership apparently had taken them out.

I wonder if it's like the track hawk was.. They had to be installed. They came with the vehicle and were in a small box in the back.
I actually had to make my dealer replace mine because someone at the dealership apparently had taken them out.
Sounds like somebody wanted them for themselves.

They come with most if not all SRT vehicles. They are installed at the dealer and yes, sometimes they grow legs.

Reactions: Two
Well I have a TR2 package with carbon fiber and red accents, but mine are not aluminum. If someone knows for sure whether they are supposed to included, please post. I’d have to contact the dealer.

Yeah I thought the pedals were pretty lame sauce too, be cool if they were supposed to be aluminum, or at least match the rest of the interior.

Did we ever get a confirmation on this? Do the truck come with pedals that need to be dealer installed?

Did we ever get a confirmation on this? Do the truck come with pedals that need to be dealer installed?
It doesn’t come with aluminum pedals. It comes with standard 1500 pedals.

Reactions: ceb
And the Mopar bright pedal kit that fits the RAM classic does not fit our trucks. Mopar for some reason has not released a version that is compatible with the new generation 1500 that includes the TRX.

Well I have a TR2 package with carbon fiber and red accents, but mine are not aluminum. If someone knows for sure whether they are supposed to included, please post. I’d have to contact the dealer.
I vaguely recall something like the pedals are only for TRX’s shipped to greenland or something strange. I also have all options but normal peddles

Reactions: Two
I think it’s a standard feature when level 2 is selected.

Anybody found any after market metal pedal like the picture above? Trying to get it for the 2021 TRX.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back