TRX for sale at MSRP

goldlifter

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Name
Sean Glassman
Current Ride
2005 Lamborghini Murcielago gated manual
Last night he said he would send over paperwork then this morning he said he sold it to someone else….id be wary of dealing with them

OP
EricSurtrx

EricSurtrx

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Eric Surtees
Current Ride
2019 F-250 Lariat
Last night he said he would send over paperwork then this morning he said he sold it to someone else….id be wary of dealing with them
Brian told you he would send over paperwork then sold it this morning?

goldlifter

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Name
Sean Glassman
Current Ride

Attachments

• E8E35F60-4570-4D88-885B-C6104E992E86.jpeg
    E8E35F60-4570-4D88-885B-C6104E992E86.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 167

ccalomino

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Chris Calomino
That's some bullshit right there. Not the first ca dealer to pull some shit with me. Welcome to the club. Best advice go out of state moat dealers are strait shooters no bullshit

RamMan77

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Dennis
Current Ride
2016 Ram Rebel
That crap makes me furious.... such an emotional roller coaster

OP
EricSurtrx

EricSurtrx

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Eric Surtees
Current Ride
2019 F-250 Lariat
My apologies. He text me and offered that truck. I told him no because of the color. I then told him I would put it on this forum. He sounded excited. I guess he got lazy and didn’t want to deal with shipping. Seriously that sucks, I hate I’m apart of that.

Reactions: JTR

JTR

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Waiting for my ordered '22 TRX
My apologies. He text me and offered that truck. I told him no because of the color. I then told him I would put it on this forum. He sounded excited. I guess he got lazy and didn’t want to deal with shipping. Seriously that sucks, I hate I’m apart of that.
It's amazing the reach of this forum. Hopefully the dealership can learn a lesson that some under handed tactics can burn them long term. Sorry you got wrapped up in this.

goldlifter

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Name
Sean Glassman
Current Ride
Its not your fault…im just a few hours away in Arizona and made plans to wire the money once i heard back. Its sad when treating others the way you would want to be treated is the exception anymore, not the rule. The hunt continues

OP
EricSurtrx

EricSurtrx

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Eric Surtees
Current Ride
2019 F-250 Lariat
Hunter isn’t the largest Ram dealership in the US…
0713D2BC-27A6-4613-AECB-618BA9A5C40F.png

Its not your fault…im just a few hours away in Arizona and made plans to wire the money once i heard back. Its sad when treating others the way you would want to be treated is the exception anymore, not the rule. The hunt continues
Turns out he sold it to someone else on this forum.

Attachments

• 396439B8-9185-4382-BAB8-B10BF80FC7D1.jpeg
    396439B8-9185-4382-BAB8-B10BF80FC7D1.jpeg
    234.5 KB · Views: 32

Patent Pending

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Name
Alan
Current Ride
2019 F150 Limited
Current Ride #2
BMW M5 Competition
Good luck with the finding one. They are around. Just takes some patience and effort. I had one purchased from under me earlier in the week at just a little above MSRP out of state (prices here in Florida are simply crazy with huge ADMs). Ended up finding a friendly, helpful and reputable dealer in the southeast but outside of Florida that had one optioned the way I wanted also for not much over MSRP (at least not enough to fuss around about it). My local dealers laughed at the thought of ordering a 2022 for me at MSRP or below. Truck is purchased and I am waiting for xport from the dealer to me. Should have it in my driveway next week.

mweimer

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
ram 3500
i just got a red level 2 from primier cdjr in buena park , ca 5000 over sticker no waiting awesome truck !! they have 2 more .
they tried to tack on additional 15000 of various fees i said no . there are 2 more there a black one and a blue one

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com