TRX FINISHED GETTING BUILT

Stig

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
I have a friend who works at the Ram plant and he said he’s seen atleast 2 TRXs/day go through the line and he works the night shift. Then yesterday I seen 3 complete TRXs sitting outside of the plant and today I went back for pictures and there was only 1. I attached some pictures for you guys. AC7FAD16-03D2-490B-9C7E-CF0309FB7B12.jpeg41F7CE68-C38E-4283-BF09-E5FE40D8DCF7.jpegDA980DAA-1B90-4BC8-9642-ED456A46F65F.jpeg

Maybe someone will update the build tracker soon with an estimated ship date getting one of these beautiful completed trucks !

Maybe someone will update the build tracker soon with an estimated ship date getting one of these beautiful completed trucks !
I also seen a silver TRX on a truck with a bunch of those Regular ram about a week ago. So I’m hoping deliveries will start shortly

God, please don't let that be a mule... Wish it was Anvil, there has been 0 Anvil's spotted.

Tell your buddy if he can get a look at the VIN to see if has a 9XXXXX sequence. The 9 indicates customer vehicle, 5xxxxx is a test vehicle

Anyone remember that scene from Fast Five where they hop the fence and take the dodge chargers.....I am not saying anyone should do that but Ram better start giving people answers. Thanks @Stig for the hope. You have given us more info here then Sarah has given me in FCA chat since this truck launched.

I just talked to my buddy and he said they’re not putting out any test mules out and it would had a M plate if it was a test mule. But I’ll double check on the vin if I can
You have done in 1 day what Sarah has been trying to do for the last 3 weeks. You got some folks to calm down and realize that trucks are being built somewhere for someone. Of course in Sarah's case she also was interested in convincing us that no trucks were being built anywhere for anyone...so she is a bit mean. Thanks, Stig.

I have a friend who works at the Ram plant and he said he’s seen atleast 2 TRXs/day go through the line and he works the night shift. Then yesterday I seen 3 complete TRXs sitting outside of the plant and today I went back for pictures and there was only 1. I attached some pictures for you guys. View attachment 1422View attachment 1423View attachment 1424

Glad to see that and boy am I liking the red / black combo more than Anvil. Let me know if they see any Launch Editions!

Only interested in seeing an Anvil at the plant. I ordered Granite but a LE appearing will be definitive proof for me to believe that is a customer vehicle.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back