TRX Finally Here; Time to Modify

Ordered my Retrax PROMX today. Ill get photos once it gets here and installed.

I also am in talks with one of my wheel companies i run on a set of custom forged wheels. We are in the early stages of design and discussion.

I have a friend taking his TRX to Icon Suspension so hoping for some new products.

Went ahead and ordered MBRP exhaust kit today. (Actually ordered two kits one for our shop truck and one for mine).

Was originally planning on running Corsa but when I talked them last week they were "hoping" for an exhaust kit by November and I just dont want to wait.

Went ahead and ordered MBRP exhaust kit today. (Actually ordered two kits one for our shop truck and one for mine).

Was originally planning on running Corsa but when I talked them last week they were "hoping" for an exhaust kit by November and I just dont want to wait.
Do they have a picture of the mbrp kit? Curious to see what they do.

Do they have a picture of the mbrp kit? Curious to see what they do.
I have a video of the resonator version Ill send to you on IG.

The kit includes a resonator version and resonator delete. So you get two setups in one.

I have a video of the resonator version Ill send to you on IG.

The kit includes a resonator version and resonator delete. So you get two setups in one.

Sweet. Thanks. That's pretty cool that you get that option of with resonator or without. Very pricy tho.

Which exhaust from MBRP did you find? Do you have a link to where to get them? MBRP has one of the best sounds in my opinion.

I’m not good at photos like many of y’all. But here are some I took today. Still zero rubbing. My last truck rubbed on my driveway this one zero even at full lock.
View attachment 11194
I ordered the same color, looks great. I want to put 37's on as well, have you done any suspension work an it yet to achieve the no rubbing? I currently have a 2018 Raptor with a 4" lift and 37's with a little rub. Thanks

I love the thought of 37's but for where I have to go and the suspension has to have full travel at different angles it would be a mall crawler. Those 37's do look good though.

I ordered the same color, looks great. I want to put 37's on as well, have you done any suspension work an it yet to achieve the no rubbing? I currently have a 2018 Raptor with a 4" lift and 37's with a little rub. Thanks
Completely factory suspension. Plan on doing eibach or springs or something similar down the road.

Truck looks great nice work! Were 22s an option or not? What is the exact spec of the rim/tire combo? Looking to do a 37 setup as well. Thank you and sick truck!

Sorry just reread the thread. 20x9 +20mm offset?

Truck looks great nice work! Were 22s an option or not? What is the exact spec of the rim/tire combo? Looking to do a 37 setup as well. Thank you and sick truck!

Sorry just reread the thread. 20x9 +20mm offset?
You are correct. 20x9 +20

I likes 22s on 37s but couldn’t find a decent wheel with proper sizing to fit 37s

I likes 22s on 37s but couldn’t find a decent wheel with proper sizing to fit 37s
Yeah looking at the sizes now and the width and offsets do not seem to work based on your sizes. Hmmmmmm

Having the MBRP Kit installed today. I am going to try it first with their mufflers and then decide if I want to use their straight pipe setup or not. I have toddler whose bedroom is right above the garage... so trying not to become a single father.

The 22's are great for the street but not for off road, not enough sidewall I have even ruined 20's. I am still thinking about the 37's but do not think I will have full travel available in the suspension. The factory tires just look small and I wish someone here had a lot of off road time to see how well the 37's perform. Turning lock to lock at the tire store tells you nothing about how they will perform as an example if going down a 15% grade then at the bottom of a washout or cut have to turn to lock to one side with the front wheels and one side is compressed. Have had damage in the past to fender wells and the metal behind (should have cut it out but did not) them getting in a few places at the ranch.

The best vehicle I had for that was the 1st gen Raptor that RPG did a lot of cutting to the metal after taking out the liners. Ran 37's on that truck.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back