TRX DOWN! 2021 RAM TRX DOWN!

CC1999

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 2500 CTD / Tundra / Land Cruiser
Wow, even worse yet that will likely cause a little delay on all the trucks coming down the line behind it, while they clean that mess up and investigate how the heck that happened.

Nitro

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2014 RAM 2500 Diesel
Now that is some bad luck right there!

AZ Car Guy

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too Many, it’s a problem.
Looks like what I ordered, hope that was not mine.....

Here is what I think are the visible options:

PAU Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat
APD Lower Two Tone Paint
QXJ Diamond Black Crystal P/C
GWJ Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
no bead locks
No trailer mirrors

Unfortunately, my TRX is not ruled out and the timing is 'dead' on...

How about you? Is your truck ruled out? When are/were you scheduled for production?

darjones4

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford F-350
Exact build as mine, and it should be running through about now. Dam my luck. Good news for everyone else, lol

Peak WiFi

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Lots of Rams
Current Ride #2
RAM
FCA should contact Goonzquad and sell them this "downed" TRX for rebuild.:cool:

OP
Edgebar

Edgebar

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1986 M1009 Blazer, 2001 Oshkosh MTVR, 2005 Ram SRT 10, 2012 Ford Raptor, 2016 Challenger Hellcat PCP, 2017 Ram 2500,
Military
USAF
Lol
yep, i ordered granite, no trailer mirrors, no bead lock and with sunroof.
ordered 8/20/2020.
dang

AZ Car Guy

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
So my friend told me based on the picture he thought that was a pre-production TRX is the picture. Which is good news for everyone...

Nonetheless, I was Status F on the 12/22 and have not received any update on status or any expected dates and still do not have a build sheet. I am getting antsy again.

XTHRASHERx

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Duramax
Here is what I think are the visible options:

PAU Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat
APD Lower Two Tone Paint
QXJ Diamond Black Crystal P/C
GWJ Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
no bead locks
No trailer mirrors

Unfortunately, my TRX is not ruled out and the timing is 'dead' on...

How about you? Is your truck ruled out? When are/were you scheduled for production?

XTHRASHERx

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Duramax
That’s Identical to the truck I ordered. Lol

AZ Car Guy

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
So my friend told me based on the picture he thought that was a pre-production TRX is the picture. Which is good news for everyone...

Nonetheless, I was Status F on the 12/22 and have not received any update on status or any expected dates and still do not have a build sheet. I am getting antsy again.
So over the last few weeks, with help of those on this forum, it was determined my original TRX went down the line on 12/29, the same day as the downed TRX. My truck never got to a build sheet and went back to or stayed at status F or EU, depending on the source... Then today I found out my VIN was status Z, cancelled.

About the same time I heard I had a new VIN. FCA Chat has since confirmed I have a new VON and VIN. I am told the new TRX is in paint. Still trying to reach the dealer and other sources to see if I can get a confirmed status and estimated build and delivery. Hoping the parts supply does not hold things up.

But at the end of the day, I am fairly certain this was my TRX that took a bow and no one else needs to be concerned....

STRADALE

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Mercedes ML63 AMG - Ferrari F430 - PORSCHE 997 turbo -
Current Ride #2
Harley CVO Street Glide - Harley CVO Electra Glide - Harley Nostalgia - Kawasaki Ninja H2
So over the last few weeks, with help of those on this forum, it was determined my original TRX went down the line on 12/29, the same day as the downed TRX. My truck never got to a build sheet and went back to or stayed at status F or EU, depending on the source... Then today I found out my VIN was status Z, cancelled.

About the same time I heard I had a new VIN. FCA Chat has since confirmed I have a new VON and VIN. I am told the new TRX is in paint. Still trying to reach the dealer and other sources to see if I can get a confirmed status and estimated build and delivery. Hoping the parts supply does not hold things up.

But at the end of the day, I am fairly certain this was my TRX that took a bow and no one else needs to be concerned....

You owned the most famous TRX in the world & the only guy I know that has owned 2.

Glad to hear you’re in paint.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com