TRX Door Emblem Swap, Add Hellcat Emblem & Custom T-Rex 3D Badge Emblem

JRex

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
These are just personal things, I think needed to be changed/added.

1) TRX rear tailgate emblem swap out of RAM side door logos.
2) Hellcat Logo added to front fender area
Colors match perfectly.

1613919215413.png

1613919468177.png

3) Needed a T-REX logo on exterior.
Designed my own:

The color combo looks really good with matching colors, gloss black, graphite and red. The TREX head is a silver and grey carbon fiber, that when head lights hit it, reflect the TREX head back to cars behind it at night. You can see from picture, just flash of smart phone, its sorta glowing in daylight.

1613919559643.png

1613919855683.png

1613919722662.png

Inspiration went off of the classic Viper GEN2 Viper logo Snaky Pete. 2D Viper head with background snake scales, coiled and popping up to strike with fangs out and a little smirk on his face. Saying, dont even think about it.

1613919744484.png

Just brought TREX head emblem to 21st century. TREX head is full 3D emblem with different colors and material layers, Different carbon fiber colors to give dino scale/skin effect, has all the nasty teeth showing and another slight smirk on his face saying, dont even think about it. Just good fun.

1613919808504.png

4) Add Hellcat supercharge dash plate over RAM center dash A/C plug area.

1613919956078.png

1613920019671.png

1613920033824.png

These are just personal preferences, but I think it addresses the areas that used the standard, general parts bin shared parts, from regular 5th GEN RAM.

Working on RAM head logo on steering wheel cover now with T-REX head and push button start cover now.

These are just personal things, I think needed to be changed/added.

1) TRX rear tailgate emblem swap out of RAM side door logos.
2) Hellcat Logo added to front fender area
Colors match perfectly.

View attachment 5472

View attachment 5473

3) Needed a T-REX logo on exterior.
Designed my own:

The color combo looks really good with matching colors, gloss black, graphite and red. The TREX head is a silver and grey carbon fiber, that when head lights hit it, reflect the TREX head back to cars behind it at night. You can see from picture, just flash of smart phone, its sorta glowing in daylight.

View attachment 5474

View attachment 5479

View attachment 5476

Inspiration went off of the classic Viper GEN2 Viper logo Snaky Pete. 2D Viper head with background snake scales, coiled and popping up to strike with fangs out and a little smirk on his face. Saying, dont even think about it.

View attachment 5477

Just brought TREX head emblem to 21st century. TREX head is full 3D emblem with different colors and material layers, Different carbon fiber colors to give dino scale/skin effect, has all the nasty teeth showing and another slight smirk on his face saying, dont even think about it. Just good fun.

View attachment 5478

4) Add Hellcat supercharge dash plate over RAM center dash A/C plug area.

View attachment 5480

View attachment 5481

View attachment 5482

These are just personal preferences, but I think it addresses the areas that used the standard, general parts bin shared parts, from regular 5th GEN RAM.

Working on RAM head logo on steering wheel cover now with T-REX head and push button start cover now.
I like the TRX on the door replacing the ram. Do you have TRX graphics on your bed also? Wanna see how it looks with both

Did these get put on the LE's? So $30 and these replace the large RAM lettering on the tailgate?

The TRX emblem is on tailgates along with 4x4 emblem. This is how they all come factory.

1613925061374.png

I used the factory TRX tailgate emblem to replace the RAM side front door emblems. They are the exact same size and about 1/4" shorter than the RAM side door emblems.

1613925183121.png

To this:

1613925227706.png

I am not getting bed graphics either
I went with zero graphics. Yup to each their own... whatever you think looks best on your truck. Make a subdued version of that license plate frame and I’d buy one off of you.

Long story short, FCA released a Dakota Off Road package called TRX4, a few years ago. This is what name FCA owned and had rights to, from years back.. They ran out of time before TRX release date to vet a new name, so they went with TRX (which everyone assumes is for T-REX) and put hidden T-REX graphics. in truck They had over 100 names for the truck, most would have taken time to vet and make sure they could copyright or purchase ownership off. I am pretty sure Universal owns the T-REX name and would not sell it, to anyone.

1613958929005.png

It was just a development emblem we were playing with, All the emblems were made almost 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Up badged to redeye emblems? What does TRX4 mean? Everything looks terrible, cheap, and misplaced, except maybe the TRX on the sides.
Whatever he wants to do, but I am with you on opinion. Just not digging the Hellcat/Redeye emblem. May look better if it was next to the TRX at the bottom of the door. For me I am in favor of less badges. If I removed RAM from the door it would just stay with the clean look.

Whatever he wants to do, but I am with you on opinion. Just not digging the Hellcat/Redeye emblem. May look better if it was next to the TRX at the bottom of the door. For me I am in favor of less badges. If I removed RAM from the door it would just stay with the clean look.
I’m with you. The less badges, stickers and emblems the better. It’s easy to go from classy to over the top. To each their own though

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back