TRX Desktop Wallpaper

ORACLE

Lighting Expert
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Anvil Launch Edition
Was given a high-res of this epic shot that I set as my wallpaper, thought I would share for anyone else looking for a new desktop.

Photo credit: Webb Bland

Clicking the thumbnail should bring up a full 4000px wide image.

RAM_TRX_DSC02415_123.jpg

There are a bunch you can download here also. Not 4000 but still desktop worthy.

Was given a high-res of this epic shot that I set as my wallpaper, thought I would share for anyone else looking for a new desktop.

View attachment 1739
Awesome. I need one in Black....

There are a bunch you can download here also. Not 4000 but still desktop worthy.

Thanks! I actually know the photographer who took those photos in the link you sent. He shoots some really exotic vehicles and is not easily impressed but was going on and on about the TRX and how well it was engineered.

View attachment 1739
This is awesome, thanks for posting! Only wish I could get this picture in the granite crystal color.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back