TRX Chase lights!

Thanks! Just curious about the whips. I wonder if those flag mounts would work with a BakRevolver tonneua cover.

Any insight to how you did your wiring?
You wouldn’t be able to have the bed cover closed while the whips were on, but the mounts sit below the bed cover. They also attach via nutserts so they come off.

There is a hole in the bed adjacent to the tailgate, near the bed rail. I ran the wires down and under the bed, and switched via mobile app. I used a rubber grommet in the whole so the wire doesn’t fall down the hole when the whips aren’t in place.

IMG_1809.jpeg
IMG_1810.jpeg

LOOK SICK!! Need a few things from you:

1. Link for rear bumper & incorporated rigid lights

Rear Bumper:

Rigid Chase Pod

2. Link for hitch mount & 6" led bars

Still waiting on @Shifts_And_Grins to show their bed mounted chase light brackets they were working on awhile back that I’m still holding off for to mount my Baja designs pods to. I have the Baja designs S2 mounted below my rear bumper for back up lights.

Still waiting on @Shifts_And_Grins to show their bed mounted chase light brackets they were working on awhile back that I’m still holding off for to mount my Baja designs pods to. I have the Baja designs S2 mounted below my rear bumper for back up lights.
He’s posted those…

Hi All: I just posted in the forum on what did you do to your TRX today. This weekend I installed chase lights with 2 Rigid Scene left over pods from my Gen 2 Raptor. I did my best redneck impression; I went to the hardware store and grabbed some brackets, wiring, wiring sheath, connectors, bolts/nuts washers, all for under $40. Below is the result. I can retract my Ram soft cover and the chase light stay just above it. Best of luck!

Attachments

• Chase Lights TRX.jpg
    Chase Lights TRX.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Chase Light TRX-1.jpg
    Chase Light TRX-1.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 78
Ours will use pod lights instead of a bar. Looks like Brawler is working on a bar option for those that want a bar instead. We have been working with a couple of customers for a few months bouncing ideas to meet their needs and came up with a design that will meet that last month. We should have that first design we came up with back from laser this week or next week at the latest. We are open to other options as well if needs are met by what we are offering or others are offering.
Would be cool if shifts and grins made yellow filter covers for their lower add on reverse lights 👍

1687920867526.jpeg

Would be cool if shifts and grins made yellow filter covers for their lower add on reverse lights 👍

View attachment 102115

There you go.

Rear Bumper:

Rigid Chase Pod

Do you know if they make an amber version or amber cover of the slimline reverse lights? Didnt see anything on their website but this would be a great chase light setup since my OEM tow hooks (and the chase lights i have in there) are gone tomorrow

There you go.
Ask and you shall receive 👍🏻 right on!

They fit the small rear behind tow hook lights?

Ya forget that! I may end up installing a whip light somehow for sub $150. Crazy that no one has chase lights out there considering the type of truck this is.

Anyone have TRX specific whip mounts?
Actually there is: https://www.rigidindustries.com/amfile/file/download/file/683/product/52622/

Do it right and install the attached break light AND is fully programable for any light pattern you want.

Those cube lights mounted on the truck bed just below the rear window isn’t going to do anything for you if you’re truly needed to let guy behind You you’re brakim do especially if you’re doing a 100 mph down a dirt track!

IMG_0181.jpeg

Actually there is: https://www.rigidindustries.com/amfile/file/download/file/683/product/52622/

Do it right and install the attached break light AND is fully programable for any light pattern you want.

Those cube lights mounted on the truck bed just below the rear window isn’t going to do anything for you if you’re truly needed to let guy behind You you’re brakim do especially if you’re doing a 100 mph down a dirt track!

View attachment 102380
That is installed on a SXS, how do you install on the TRX, I guess a rack?

Do you know if they make an amber version or amber cover of the slimline reverse lights? Didnt see anything on their website but this would be a great chase light setup since my OEM tow hooks (and the chase lights i have in there) are gone tomorrow
I have the rigid red chase lights in mine, but they come in amber, blue, etc…
IMG_2706.jpeg

Finally pulled the trigger on the whips and mounts as I have a river trip coming up......but, looked at the bed just now and it appears the hole you mounted your wires through is oval shaped, any links to the grommets you used, and any other advice with getting the wiring run down through the bed?

Back