TRX Caliper Covers

Glajeunesse17

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Anyone put Caliper covers on their TRX? I went to MGP Caliper Covers, but they don't have a TRX as an option when selecting my vehicle. Not sure if I could use the REBEL option for covers?

A cover would look cool, I see lots of TRXs in my area and never saw one with a cover. Have seen them painted which doesn't look good IMO. Curious as to what might be out there as well

Allows the real caliper to retain more heat leading to faster brake fade........................................either buy bigger brakes or paint them

That doesn't belong on a susper truck. That's for riced vehicle owners who can't afford real BBK.
Or a highly modified AMG....

Attachments

• 20190212_161957.jpg
    20190212_161957.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 157
Caliper covers = looks pretty, still stops like crap. Good to know! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
With the full BBK in the $6K - $7K range, might be time to step up.
That means cutting back on Pappy by 2 bottles that year....sacrifices must be made!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back