TRX Broken Into Over the Past Weekend

Sucks man. I hate a f’ing thief!! Even though they didn’t take anything it’s still a huge hassle.

Sucks man. I hate a f’ing thief!! Even though they didn’t take anything it’s still a huge hassle.
What sucks is the hotel takes no moral responsibility in reporting it to the police. They were told by several witnesses what happened and still chose no to call the police. Imagine that?

Now if you just tell me where you are staying, that would be great :) hahaha I think you have one of the coolest looking ones. Never seen one with the sun roof. It looks bad ass from teh top angle. What color? te granite?
Anvil Launch Edition.

That sucks, So happy mine will fit in the garage... And will most likely never see a parking lot.

Reactions: Two
Screenshot_20210914-143908_Skitch.jpg

At least for me 🤣

Lots of TRXs being stolen in TX. Hellcats are the main target for thefts. Make sure you slow them down by getting faraday boxes and pouches so your FOB keys cannot be copied or trucks opened with repeat boxes

Lots of TRXs being stolen in TX. Hellcats are the main target for thefts. Make sure you slow them down by getting faraday boxes and pouches so your FOB keys cannot be copied or trucks opened with repeat boxes

Same as Florida, I hear . . .

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back